+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR renewal sent on May, no AOR yet

karthicktalk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi - I sent my PR card for renewal on May 8th, i have not received AOR yet.

Has anyone in this boat, like me? I have met RO, my passport is valid. Any idea, why there is a delay in sending AOR?

Do i need to send another new application again? I also checked application status, it says no matching record found.

Thanks.

Canada56

Sep 22, 2020

Has anyone in this boat, like me? I have met RO, my passport is valid. Any idea, why there is a delay in sending AOR?

Do i need to send another new application again? I also checked application status, it says no matching record found.

Thanks.
Hi, I sent my solemn declaration for lost Pr card (actually my first card, never received) and it was delivered on May 08. Still nothing. I am getting very worried as day passes by.
Please keep me posted.

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I sent my solemn declaration for lost Pr card (actually my first card, never received) and it was delivered on May 08. Still nothing. I am getting very worried as day passes by.
Please keep me posted.

Thanks
Don’t believe any cards were being sent out in May so I am very surprised to hear this. How do you know your card was delivered May8?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Thanks.
There are huge delays due to the pandemic.

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet

Thanks.
Hi,

I sent out mine in June and still no response. However in another group I noticed that even June applicants have not only received AOR but some received cards as well. Yesterday a person fromJune 23rd received AOR. All these are renewal cases.
Regards

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet

Thanks.
Do you have a tracking record that when your docs were delivered.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I sent in registered mail and tracked it.
If you tracked your card how do you not have it then? You are saying you sent in the application for PR card renewal and tracked the new PR card delivery receipt on the same day (May 8). I think you mean you sent your application for PR card renewal in May 8th . As previous said processing times were 100+ days last time I checked so your application wasn’t lost.

Canada56

Sep 22, 2020
Yes, i have a tracking number, I sent it on May 3rd from my address, my PR renewal application was delivered to them, on May 8th.
Hi Karthicktalk,
My application also delivered on same day in IRCC Sydney. If you receive any update please keep me posted.
Thanks

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Yes, i have a tracking number, I sent it on May 3rd from my address, my PR renewal application was delivered to them, on May 8th.
Hi,

I received my AOR yesterday. Hope you receive it soon. Try to contact them through phone or Online Web Form.

karthicktalk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi,

I received my AOR yesterday. Hope you receive it soon. Try to contact them through phone or Online Web Form.
Great.

I sent a note through their web form, i got this response, i am planning to resubmit again with the same payment receipt that i used when i sent in first time on May 8th. Anyone, have any feedback on this? I have also put another web form request, this time, indicate the tracking number and tracking link in that.

"For the moment, we cannot confirm if your application was received by the responsible office yet.

When a document or an application is received by IRCC, it can take several days and weeks before the information is updated on file. We invite you to refer to the tracking number that the postal service provider has provided you for more details on the delivery of your application.

Moreover, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only."

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Great.

I sent a note through their web form, i got this response, i am planning to resubmit again with the same payment receipt that i used when i sent in first time on May 8th. Anyone, have any feedback on this? I have also put another web form request, this time, indicate the tracking number and tracking link in that.

"For the moment, we cannot confirm if your application was received by the responsible office yet.

When a document or an application is received by IRCC, it can take several days and weeks before the information is updated on file. We invite you to refer to the tracking number that the postal service provider has provided you for more details on the delivery of your application.

Moreover, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only."
Why are you resubmitting again? You know your application has been received and there is a huge backlog so people are only receiving AOR recently. Your application is sitting in a pile waiting to be processed since they haven’t processed most May applications yet. The response is not that your application is lost it says that they haven’t processed it yet. Just be patient.

Canada56

Sep 22, 2020
Great.

Hi, have you received any response for the webform?
Have you sent the new application?

Thanks

karthicktalk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi, have you received any response for the webform?
Have you sent the new application?

Thanks
I got a response saying that they are still processing Feb and March applications in email. I didn't send new application. One thing i still don't understand is applications put in feb, mar, apr and may are taking way too long, whereas applications sent in june, july are getting processed quickly.