Med's Done....
Passed 19/01/2017
Passport Req..
23/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
08/02/2017
LANDED..........
02/06/2017
My husband (PR) has gone back home for a total of 6 days to pick up/take back his daughter for visitation. I went with him every time, I am his sponsor.

Now in section 5.3 it states the following;

5.3 Have you been accompanying a Canadian citizen who is your spouse, common-law partner, or in the case of a child, your parent, while
you were absent from Canada? *Please provide proof of this persons Canadian citizenship and relationship to you as supporting documents

Do I need to send in copies of my passport and a copy of our marriage license as well, because I went with him?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband (PR) has gone back home for a total of 6 days to pick up/take back his daughter for visitation. I went with him every time, I am his sponsor.

Now in section 5.3 it states the following;

5.3 Have you been accompanying a Canadian citizen who is your spouse, common-law partner, or in the case of a child, your parent, while
you were absent from Canada? *Please provide proof of this persons Canadian citizenship and relationship to you as supporting documents

Do I need to send in copies of my passport and a copy of our marriage license as well, because I went with him?
So, he is renewing his PR Card? If so, even though you are a Canadian citizen, YOU do not need to provide proof of your citizenship, or marriage.

This question usually refers to a PR that is living abroad with their Canadian spouse or common law partner, because those days can be used towards the Residency Obligation to maintain PR status.

In theory, YOU were the one accompanying HIM for those 6 days, right?

I suspect that he can just show the travel dates for himself, since you being a Canadian citizen do not need to show anything for his PR Card renewal, but...please wait for others to chime in.