+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR- Renewal - I am frustrated

Arun_help

Jul 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your response, I understand now, how to request urgent processing.

Just one question, do you know if they will be able to process the appliction on an urgent basis, because
the first time I applied my application was sent to the local office [my last status says sent to local office, and the will contact me]

Thanks...

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arun_help said:
Thank you so much for your response, I understand now, how to request urgent processing.

Just one question, do you know if they will be able to process the appliction on an urgent basis, because
the first time I applied my application was sent to the local office [my last status says sent to local office, and the will contact me]

Thanks...
They will get back to you within 2 days to tell you if they can - just make sure to send all the proofs :) Just send everything to them asap.

Arun_help

Jul 28, 2012
Thanks. Sorry for asking a lot of questions, when you say proof, can you please elaborate...
I am planning to include the Tax Assessment letters for the past two years, and that is it.

I am not including photo copy of all pages of my passport... because it is not required list of supplement
documents in the check list.

Please let me know.

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arun_help said:
Thanks. Sorry for asking a lot of questions, when you say proof, can you please elaborate...
I am planning to include the Tax Assessment letters for the past two years, and that is it.

I am not including photo copy of all pages of my passport... because it is not required list of supplement
documents in the check list.

Please let me know.
The list of documents they requested to expedite it ;)