+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr renewal - forgot to include copy of my pr card

luke22

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hello, I just send my pr card renewal application the other day and just noticed that I forgot to include copy of my pr card with my package. It doesn't mention it in the application package but it mentions it in instructions. What to do now? Anybody had the same situation? Is it even required?

Reactions: sharafashraf

elman50203

Mar 20, 2021
Hi
My Opinion , that you can contact the call center , and inform them about the issue , i think they can let you send a web form with the PR Card copy attached
i believe this will satisfy the issue

sharafashraf

Jun 6, 2021
Hello, I just send my pr card renewal application the other day and just noticed that I forgot to include copy of my pr card with my package. It doesn't mention it in the application package but it mentions it in instructions. What to do now? Anybody had the same situation? Is it even required?
I've just realized that I did the same mistake. May I ask you about what happened to your case please?

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Luke,

Good day!!

I did the similar mistake as you. No where in the checklist it is mentioned to add a copy of my current PR card. How did you manage with this blocker? Did you get your pr card? Pls confirm. Thank you

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've just realized that I did the same mistake. May I ask you about what happened to your case please?
Hi Luke,

Good day!!

I did the similar mistake as you. No where in the checklist it is mentioned to add a copy of my current PR card. How did you manage with this blocker? Did you get your pr card? Pls confirm. Thank you

sharafashraf

Jun 6, 2021
Hi Luke,

Good day!!

I received earlier this week my kids and my wife cards. My application status is still DM not completed. The other application I sent later with PR card copies is also showing in ecas. Anyways, you should be fine without resending anything else.

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received earlier this week my kids and my wife cards. My application status is still DM not completed. The other application I sent later with PR card copies is also showing in ecas. Anyways, you should be fine without resending anything else.
Thank you Sharaf.

What is the status of your 2nd application which you sent? I didn't understand "The other application I sent later with PR card copies is also showing in ecas". I'm in a dilemma now. Should I go a head and send it for 2nd time by adding PR card?

sharafashraf

Jun 6, 2021
Thank you Sharaf.

What is the status of your 2nd application which you sent? I didn't understand "The other application I sent later with PR card copies is also showing in ecas". I'm in a dilemma now. Should I go a head and send it for 2nd time by adding PR card?
Second application status is "application received". I don't think this will be ever processed because the first package without PR card copies has been processed already. You don't need to send another application.

Reactions: P@ssw0rd1

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Second application status is "application received". I don't think this will be ever processed because the first package without PR card copies has been processed already. You don't need to send another application.
Thank you Sharaf.

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Sharaf.

Hi Sharaf,

I just want to let you know that mine and my wife's PR card got approved and send to me on Dec 10th. I received both the cards. The key here is we both forgot to add copy of PR cards in our file. Thank you for your guidance.

Application send on Oct 3rd 2021 via Canada post and package delivered on Oct 7th 2021. Please find below status

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 10, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 10, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 10, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on December 13, 2021.

Last edited: