+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr renewal for pick up,here is my timeline. Question!

Piyrw

Apr 20, 2014
Here is my application time line. i've read so many posts on this forum. so many experts here. i hope some of you will have some ideas about my pr renewal case. thanks in advance

Pr card expire on march, 2014

Application sent out nov.2013

Cic website notes:
receive application on Nov.2013

Start processing on mar,2014

"Decision made"on march,2014

Rcvd pick up letter at Hamilton cic office on April,2014 ( I am a Toronto residence? Not sure why they send my application to Hamilton. Letter mention to bring photos ID, old pr card, all passport, this letter, original landing paper)

Am I expecting a RQ on my pr card renewal application?i am So worried about my application. My wife applied her citizenship and got her RQ. Will her RQ affect my application?

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hi
Though the processing time looks bit high I do not think there is anything to worry about. Just take the documents specified. May be some additional supporting documents (like Tax receipts, Utility Bills, Lease agreements). Looks like the PR card is already printed... :)

sammy_2401

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Just take what they asked for and nothing more, nothing less. Giving them more means giving them more work and a chance of inviting more questions and more delay. You are a Toronto resident, never mind, it is their mistake, be patient - go to Hamilton and receive your card, rather than questioning them why they sent your card to Hamilton. Hamilton is just 1 hour away by bus from Toronto. Wish you best of luck. Keep updating us your progress in this forum.

Piyrw

Apr 20, 2014
thanks so much for all answers.feel better now. propbably I will bring my cbsa exit report. Too worried why they send me to pick up my pr card in Hamilton.

sammy_2401

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Regarding your CBSA exit report, as you mentioned it as 'EXIT Report', I would like to know if you have any EXIT information recorded in the report, if so, is it from any Airport Exit or from Land borders Exit? Appreciate your reply, as mine does not include any EXIT from any airport info, it has only ENTRY information.

Piyrw

Apr 20, 2014
when you order ur report,they will request which exist border record u want. Once Cbsa receive ur request,then they will call and confirm ur request. After confirmation, they will mail out the report.

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Piyrw,

can you update us what happenend with pickup? did they ask u anything? or all u did was go in show ur documents and take card?