+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal for February 2021

ZAQ_ZH

Apr 14, 2021
i'm making this trend in hope that anyone who has submitted their application for PR card renewal in February could update me with their profile so that i can compare why my application is taking time.

On weekly basis the processing time for PR card renewal decreases. Currently it's on 66 days. and it's been 64 days since my application was received according to ecas.

is there anyone else who has received AOR but not AOC for dates between 1st February- 15th of February ?

Here is my timeline.

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 15, 2021.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i'm making this trend in hope that anyone who has submitted their application for PR card renewal in February could update me with their profile so that i can compare why my application is taking time.

On weekly basis the processing time for PR card renewal decreases. Currently it's on 66 days. and it's been 64 days since my application was received according to ecas.

is there anyone else who has received AOR but not AOC for dates between 1st February- 15th of February ?

Here is my timeline.

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 15, 2021.
Also depends on whether you have a very clear case for renewal or you have lots of travel and/or you are quite close to the 730 days.

ZAQ_ZH

Apr 14, 2021
Also depends on whether you have a very clear case for renewal or you have lots of travel and/or you are quite close to the 730 days.
I’ve been present around 1300 days or more in the last 5 years with only 3 exits

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But shouldn’t that be the case once they’re started processing? It only shows right now they’ve received it
Not sure what you are asking. Some PR cards require more proof or more in depth examination but you won't be able to tell if that is the case at this point.

ZAQ_ZH

Apr 14, 2021
Not sure what you are asking. Some PR cards require more proof or more in depth examination but you won't be able to tell if that is the case at this point.
What i mean is, in order for them to know weather my case is simple or complicated, my application has to be under process.

but according to the ecas, they've only updated that they've received my application. it's not even under process yet.