waived :)
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2017, DM on Feb 8th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24th 2017, COPR Received March 1st 2017
LANDED..........
March 9th 2017
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question to those that have already received their PR renewal card in the mail. Per CIC my PR renewal card was sent on May 19th 2022, its June 1st and still haven't received it. Is this normal ? what are other peoples timeline on from sending to receiving the PR?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question to those that have already received their PR renewal card in the mail. Per CIC my PR renewal card was sent on May 19th 2022, its June 1st and still haven't received it. Is this normal ? what are other peoples timeline on from sending to receiving the PR?
Not PR but had some other correspondence (cit certificate) take 3-4 weeks from the time we were told "it's being mailed."

My guess is this just means when approved for mailing, and then it has to get to mail room, the mail room has to perform its own ageing ceremony in oaken caskets., etc.

Joking. But seriously, what "it's in the mail" means to IRCC clearly does NOT mean 'given to Canada post for delivery.' (Honestly I dno't think the franking date on the envelope matters either, they've got their own franking machines)

Shah911

Jan 19, 2023
Hi,
I have applied my PR Card renewal through PR Card portal.
Application was received on 21st Sep 2021. I even did not get any email with Confirmation #. I called IRCC and they gave me Confirmation #.
I am still waiting as of today to receive my PR Card. I have my flight Next friday and travelling to india and getting worried. I have called IRCC and agent said they cant do anything and advised me to apply for PRTD before travelling to India. also, i am not able to link my Pr card portal application to online IRCC account. when i called IRCC, they only said Application is in progress. its been 4 months now.
is there any one who received their PR card and applied during Sep 2021 timeframe?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I have applied my PR Card renewal through PR Card portal.
Application was received on 21st Sep 2021. I even did not get any email with Confirmation #. I called IRCC and they gave me Confirmation #.
I am still waiting as of today to receive my PR Card. I have my flight Next friday and travelling to india and getting worried. I have called IRCC and agent said they cant do anything and advised me to apply for PRTD before travelling to India. also, i am not able to link my Pr card portal application to online IRCC account. when i called IRCC, they only said Application is in progress. its been 4 months now.
is there any one who received their PR card and applied during Sep 2021 timeframe?
Do you mean September 2022 or 2021? You must apply for a PRTD when outside Canada