+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR renewal Card is under further verification at Sydney CUstomer service unit

toronto_man

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
All,

Anyone has experience with customer service unit in Sydney (CSU)? My PR card renewal was transfered to them for further verification.

Please share your experience

thanks

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
toronto_man said:
All,

Anyone has experience with customer service unit in Sydney (CSU)? My PR card renewal was transfered to them for further verification.

Please share your experience

thanks
Standard procedure, nothing to worry about unless you lie in your application. Lots of PR card application go through the verification process, different reasons. If you submitted a genuine info, there is nothing to worry about in my opinion; however when you call CIC they never tell you exactly what that verification means. Just calm down and wait, you are by far not the only one...

manochan

Nov 7, 2013
Hi,
Hi,
Even for me, I was surprised why it was delayed.
Whenever, I called, I could not talk to anyone saying that there is nobody to attend the call and the call was getting off.
After waiting for 1 year 4 months. I withdrew my application.
Reapplied with all supporting, like,
All pages of passport
All paystubs of companies I worked (4 companies)
All companies offer letter and letter of employment.
T4 slips
Medical records
Tax papers
There was no mistake in my calculation in my 1st application.
They did not even ask any clarification on that.

After applying 2nd time, I received my PR in 10 working days.
It came by mail.
A month back I received letter from CIC that they received my withdrawal of application and they closed my 1st application. They also mentioned that 2nd application processed and I received my PR card.

I hope this clarifies your query.
Regards,

eriku

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hi Manochan,

About the supporting documents you listed, some of them are not mentioned in the application package like the pay stubs, letter of employment, etc. I'm preparing my application package and I only followed the requirements. Based on your experience it helps to include as much supporting documents as possible to solidify your presence in Canada.