PR renewal and citizenship

imadiq

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I hope that this is the right section for my questions

1- In 23rd July 2013 I and my family will complete two years and 1 month out of 5 years residing in Canada in continuous bases and almost 2 years & four months in general and at the same time PR cards for all of us are due for renewal. I have all proves that I am working in the hospital for two years now with paystubs and my kids at school with report cards. So is there any problems for renewal!!
2- How long does it takes to receive the new PR cards as I am planning to go vacation with my family in July!!
3- The last question and the most important one , can I carry forward the days that I spent in Canada to the new PR cards in order to complete 3 years and be qualified for citizenship application or I need to start from the beginning
Thanks a lot and looking forward to her from the experts

Imad

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

imadiq said:
Hello
I hope that this is the right section for my questions

1- In 23rd July 2013 I and my family will complete two years and 1 month out of 5 years residing in Canada in continuous bases and almost 2 years & four months in general and at the same time PR cards for all of us are due for renewal. I have all proves that I am working in the hospital for two years now with paystubs and my kids at school with report cards. So is there any problems for renewal!!
2- How long does it takes to receive the new PR cards as I am planning to go vacation with my family in July!!
3- The last question and the most important one , can I carry forward the days that I spent in Canada to the new PR cards in order to complete 3 years and be qualified for citizenship application or I need to start from the beginning
Thanks a lot and looking forward to her from the experts

Imad
1. The processing time for renewals is 75 days, if you have booked airline tickets, you can request expedited processing.
2. Citizenship is 3 years residency in the 4 years prior to the date of your citizenship application. Of course the days carry forward.

imadiq

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

1. The processing time for renewals is 75 days, if you have booked airline tickets, you can request expedited processing.
2. Citizenship is 3 years residency in the 4 years prior to the date of your citizenship application. Of course the days carry forward.
Thanks a lot my friend for the prompt answers ...... you made my day :D