+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal 2023

zsiddiqui

May 30, 2023
I am new to this group, and I have recently encountered some difficulties with my PR renewal application. Initially, I submitted my application on March 10, 2023, but it was returned on May 14, 2023, due to an issue with the photo being too dark. I promptly resubmitted my application on March 17, 2023. However, since then, I have not received any updates or confirmation of submission. In an effort to seek clarification, I also submitted a webform, but unfortunately, I have not received a response to that either. I am unsure of what steps to take next and would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice on how to proceed.

Regards,
zsiddiqui

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am new to this group, and I have recently encountered some difficulties with my PR renewal application. Initially, I submitted my application on March 10, 2023, but it was returned on May 14, 2023, due to an issue with the photo being too dark. I promptly resubmitted my application on March 17, 2023. However, since then, I have not received any updates or confirmation of submission. In an effort to seek clarification, I also submitted a webform, but unfortunately, I have not received a response to that either. I am unsure of what steps to take next and would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice on how to proceed.

Regards,
zsiddiqui
You just need to be patient. Your application is in line for AOR. You only recently resubmitted your application and it took 2 months before it got returned last time. Assume it will take around 2 months for AOR this time. It has only 2 weeks why did you send the webform? Think you mean you resubmitted your application on May 17, 2023.