+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Rejection

vvuppuluri

Nov 14, 2008
Hello,

I have applied For Family Class PR for Canada in June 2003 from India. Recently i got a rejection letter stating that in April 2008 they sent us a letter requesting for additional documents. But the letter did not reach us and after 4 months they sent us a rejection letter saying failure of communication. It has been a long wait and finally we get a sad news in the end.

Can anybody suggest me if there is anything i can do to appeal for this? Am i supposed to contact the embassy or Take this to the court?

Thanks

Vijay

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
I wouldn't suggest appeal - it takes as long, if not longer (and it's more expensive) than simply filing a new application. Sorry that happened to you. Did you know you can designate your sponsor's address in Canada as the mailing address if you have problems receiving mail in India? That might eliminate that problem the next time around.

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
try to communicate to the cic explaining your failure to receive the letter. may be due to work load the letter was nwver sent to you. it happens. i would advice to put it in writing explaining what you found out. Immigration officers are the best and efficient and understanding persons, they will listen and then take it from there. in the meantime log in another application with a covering letter. dont give up