+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr rejection for failing to submit degree certificate

sagurules

Sep 1, 2020
Hi all,
I got a pr rejection under CEC class.
for the Canadian education documents, I have submitted the marks memo and the course completion certificate, but I did not submitted the degree certificate that I have received on Convocation day. And the officer mentioned below,

"Canadian Education Credential:
Proof of your completed Canadian credential (certificate, diploma or degree) was not provided
with your application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your
Express Entry profile. The letter of explanation and the transcripts you have provided with your
application have been reviewed, however, the documents provided do not overcome the requirement of
providing a completed Canadian credential (certificate, diploma or degree). Applications submitted
without proof of information provided in your Express Entry profile cannot be considered complete."

Please suggest.
Did you upload official transcript ?

saidsp

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hi all,
for the Canadian education documents, I have submitted the marks memo and the course completion certificate, but I did not submitted the degree certificate that I have received on Convocation day. And the officer mentioned below,

Proof of your completed Canadian credential (certificate, diploma or degree) was not provided
with your application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your
Express Entry profile. The letter of explanation and the transcripts you have provided with your
application have been reviewed, however, the documents provided do not overcome the requirement of
providing a completed Canadian credential (certificate, diploma or degree). Applications submitted
without proof of information provided in your Express Entry profile cannot be considered complete."

Please suggest.
I have the similar way, but I have uploaded Canadian education degrees but not uploaded foreign masters degree. I included ECA report though in the application.

Mandy004

Sep 27, 2021
Hi all,

Please suggest.
Hi Ravi 619 What happened in your case ? Did they reopen your file after submitting diploma/ certificate through webform? Because I am in similar situation my pr application cancel as incomplete

Mandy004

Sep 27, 2021
Hello,
My sister’s PR application cancelled under CEC ( express entry) as a incomplete. She submitted the the course completion certificate and transcripts but She did not submitted the diploma/certificate that she received on Convocation day. And the officer mentioned below,

Please suggest.
What she should do now because she has a very low score it’s very difficult to get invitation again and reapply, how she can convince ircc to re open her file if she submit required documents by webform