+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR refused due to NOC issue

satyam9591

Apr 16, 2019
Hey Guys,

I am seeking a suggestion in terms of what NOC do I need to use for the following job duties. I am currently working as an operational Business Analyst. (

Job Duties:

• Evaluate situations to understand business drivers, and reduce complex scenarios into actionable tasks, including the sequence for completion (business process & system)
• Manage day to day operational needs by analyzing financial and statistical information for internal stakeholders
• Conduct scenario analysis, and identify key performance drivers as well as risks/opportunities to performance targets
• Manage various reporting obligations (KPIs, performance statistics, business cases, process maps, and presentations for senior management);
• Maneuver through high volumes of data across multiple systems, to spot issues/trends and identify probable outcomes and provide recommendations for improvement
• Using project management discipline, develop and manage processes and improvement initiatives for key operational components of the business, such as customer lifecycle analysis and reporting, with a focus on end to end testing during any project launch
• Act as a regional liaison and manage priorities for various business units, technology teams and support teams of internal and external stakeholders

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
Hey Guys,

I am seeking a suggestion in terms of what NOC do I need to use for the following job duties. I am currently working as an operational Business Analyst. (

Job Duties:

• Evaluate situations to understand business drivers, and reduce complex scenarios into actionable tasks, including the sequence for completion (business process & system)
• Manage day to day operational needs by analyzing financial and statistical information for internal stakeholders
• Conduct scenario analysis, and identify key performance drivers as well as risks/opportunities to performance targets
• Manage various reporting obligations (KPIs, performance statistics, business cases, process maps, and presentations for senior management);
• Maneuver through high volumes of data across multiple systems, to spot issues/trends and identify probable outcomes and provide recommendations for improvement
• Using project management discipline, develop and manage processes and improvement initiatives for key operational components of the business, such as customer lifecycle analysis and reporting, with a focus on end to end testing during any project launch
• Act as a regional liaison and manage priorities for various business units, technology teams and support teams of internal and external stakeholders
Kindly go through the lead statement at first . Sometimes the job role and other aspects seems to be similar but foremost condition is to match the lead statement .