+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Refund after refuse

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi all, Did anyone have gone through the kind of problem?
I got refused at mid April and already passed express entry and applied with fixed documents.
Now it's more then 2 months passed since the reject.
I have tried to request refund through eservices and got this error.

We can’t complete your refund request
We can’t process your request because one of our offices is still working on your application.​

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/refund.asp

Did you follow the steps as mentioned in the above posted link ..? I know someone who did it and received the refund in short time ..But that was RPRF Fee.

Are you talking about application fee ? If the analysis has been started i think you cant claim the fee.

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/refund.asp

Did you follow the steps as mentioned in the above posted link ..? I know someone who did it and received the refund in short time ..But that was RPRF Fee.

Are you talking about application fee ? If the analysis has been started i think you cant claim the fee.
When u get rejected they send u reject letter when it says that u will refund that fee. ofc im not trying to refund current application. Im trying to get refund from rejected one.
Yes i followed thats where i got that message.

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
May be its just the website issue ..hope you get it soon ..sometimes the IRCC websites behave strange..for instance while we sign in it redirects simply to first page..

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
May be its just the website issue ..hope you get it soon ..sometimes the IRCC websites behave strange..for instance while we sign in it redirects simply to first page..
I can help you with that.
Prep:
1. You want to use Internet Explorer.
2. Set ur home page to that First page where u choose language
3. U want put settings to clear history on close

Process:
1. You open IE > Internet settings > Delete > mark everything except passwords > delete
2. Restart browser
3. login
4. if it threw u back to first page repeat from Process 1. (rarely, but happens)

The website worked like this for very long time and never been fixed. Some security issues. I gave up using FF or Chrome for that only site.

And ya. You need to repeat process every time before login. Still faster.

Tingu1204

Apr 24, 2019
Hi all, Did anyone have gone through the kind of problem?
I got refused at mid April and already passed express entry and applied with fixed documents.
Now it's more then 2 months passed since the reject.
I have tried to request refund through eservices and got this error.

We can’t complete your refund request
We can’t process your request because one of our offices is still working on your application.​
Yes, facing same issue have u got any update regarding this

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Yes, facing same issue have u got any update regarding this
ye i contacted through web form. they said that they sent my information to office that deal with my application. since that u never got a message from them. and like last month i got refund 490 cad which is one of the fees. so tool like what 3 month lol

Tingu1204

Apr 24, 2019
ye i contacted through web form. they said that they sent my information to office that deal with my application. since that u never got a message from them. and like last month i got refund 490 cad which is one of the fees. so tool like what 3 month lol
I got the same reply stating that one of the Visa office still working on my file.. I had already submitted new application but waiting for refund from old one..

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
I can help you with that.
Prep:
1. You want to use Internet Explorer.
2. Set ur home page to that First page where u choose language
3. U want put settings to clear history on close

Process:
1. You open IE > Internet settings > Delete > mark everything except passwords > delete
2. Restart browser
3. login
4. if it threw u back to first page repeat from Process 1. (rarely, but happens)

The website worked like this for very long time and never been fixed. Some security issues. I gave up using FF or Chrome for that only site.

And ya. You need to repeat process every time before login. Still faster.
Hi, I have the same problem. its been 3 months and I didn't receive any refund yet for the RPRF since I got rejected last November 2019. I paid online and I have a Mac computer. I have been registering with a different email and it doesn't give me any further with the refund page. Pls help. thanks!