+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Question

Skipper48

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi guys,

I got married in the Philippines in February this year. I’m a Canadian. My wife is applying for PR. I am going to the Philippines again next month. I would like to know if we schedule and appointment at the Canadian embassy in the Philippines will they help us with the PR forms to make sure there are no mistakes and also can we submit forms there?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
No they will not provide any assistance to fill in forms. Most people manage to fill them in themselves just taking their time and double checking. Otherwise there is always the expense of an immigration agent. For any confusing questions on the forms you can always post a question in this forum.

Reactions: Skipper48

Skipper48

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
No they will not provide any assistance to fill in forms. Most people manage to fill them in themselves just taking their time and double checking. Otherwise there is always the expense of an immigration agent. For any confusing questions on the forms you can always post a question in this forum.

Thanks for your reply Bs65. How many pics of my wife and I from different places is sufficient? The form says maximum 20.