Hello dear
Hello there
Just to update with the good news
AOR received on 28th June
Application sent 1st May
AOR date 3rd May

Can any one update what’s next and how long will be
Hello dear,
My friend applied pr application in july 2017 after getting csq and he charged 1200$Aus in September 2017 after no update even he did not any aknowlegement letter or file number. Please kindly help me out to help him.

Thanks

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hello dear

Hello dear,
My friend applied pr application in july 2017 after getting csq and he charged 1200$Aus in September 2017 after no update even he did not any aknowlegement letter or file number. Please kindly help me out to help him.

Thanks
Hi, I also submit Application July-2018
Oct-16 th got AOR
So it’s coming soon . Don’t worry

hadi akkad

May 26, 2018
Hello there
After getting the CSQ and AOR just yesterday after 4 months from AOR we received a letter saying that we can receive pre-arrival services

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.”
The letter has so many links of settlement , jobs, access employment , ...etc

Can anyone advise is this means our file is getting progress and when we can expect the medical test and visa

All the best
Hadi

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hi, I also submit Application July-2018
Oct-16 th got AOR
So it’s coming soon . Don’t worry
Thanks for update.
I am glad to hear that you got your AOR.

Hope he will get his AOR in this month.

Thanks for updating. Please keep in touch for more updates. Thanks once again.

Reactions: CHNAK

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hello there
After getting the CSQ and AOR just yesterday after 4 months from AOR we received a letter saying that we can receive pre-arrival services

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.”
The letter has so many links of settlement , jobs, access employment , ...etc

Can anyone advise is this means our file is getting progress and when we can expect the medical test and visa

All the best
Hadi
Hello hadi,

Did you get AOR letter by email or by mail ?
When did you apply for federal PR and when you get charged?

Thanks

hadi akkad

May 26, 2018
Hello hadi,

Did you get AOR letter by email or by mail ?
When did you apply for federal PR and when you get charged?

Thanks
Hello Aquarius
AOR have been received through email .
I applied to federal on 1st May and AOR received 28th June
The good news is we received the letter of nefialce test on 24th October and we performed it on 10th November
The CIC web status shows the medical test have been received
Thanks

hadi akkad

May 26, 2018
Hello there
And Happy new year,
Can anyone advise how long will be the executed time to get the visa after having the medical results received,
Below is the status on CIC web

“Medical results have been received”

This was updated on 14 th Nov 2018
We applied under QSW then after CSQ we applied to federal
Thanks

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hello there
And Happy new year,
Can anyone advise how long will be the executed time to get the visa after having the medical results received,
Below is the status on CIC web

“Medical results have been received”

This was updated on 14 th Nov 2018
We applied under QSW then after CSQ we applied to federal
Thanks
Hello Hadi,

Did you get the visa or not yet?
I have myself received the AOR in April 2019 and got a letter for the biometrics in Jun, yet got no request for the medicals! I guess they are a bit slower this year. I wish you all the best.

Alaa

sabil

Aug 14, 2019
I got my AOR in July 2018 after that no luck. No updates nothing. Is there anyone in this situation?

EH1978

Jan 2, 2018
Beirut
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello guys...

Application for CSQ in JUN 2014

RECEIVED CSQ in SEP 2018

APPLICATION TO FEDERAL - JAN 2019
(RPRF made with the application and Medical fees paid as well)

REQUEST OF BIOMETRIC - APRIL 2019

BIOMETRIC SUBMITTED APRIL 2019

Now... what's next?
can you help, please

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hello guys...

Application for CSQ in JUN 2014

RECEIVED CSQ in SEP 2018

APPLICATION TO FEDERAL - JAN 2019
(RPRF made with the application and Medical fees paid as well)

REQUEST OF BIOMETRIC - APRIL 2019

BIOMETRIC SUBMITTED APRIL 2019

Now... what's next?
can you help, please
Hi,

Next you will be asked to do medicals and then passports for visa stamp. However its a lengthy proceed. It could take up 17 months at the federal stage to get the PR. I am much more like you.

racineba

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
HI All,
By the the Grace of God I have become a permanent resident.
Inland application with dependent (spouse)
  1. February 16 2018 Application sent
  2. March 24 2018 AOR
  3. April 4 2019 Additional document request ( they asked me to renew mine and my wife passport that was going to expire in less than 6 months)
  4. April 20 2019 We did upfront Medical
  5. May 24 2019 Medical passed
  6. August 26 2019 Additional document request and They gave us 7 days to send all the documents
  • IMM 008 Generic Form for Permanent residency
  • Schedule A for both my wife and myself
  • List of travel
  • Settlement Plan (because I live in Toronto)
  • Police certificates since 2017/03/24 (turns out I did not even need it even though they asked for it because I have not left Canada since 2017)
6". September 2 2019 Additional documents uploaded
7.September 13 2019 Decision Made and IRCC sent us correspondance for a landing Interview for the following week
8.September 20 2019 LAnding Interview and Confirmation of PR at the Etobicoke office (less than 10 minutes all they really asked for is "when we last entered the country and if we have comitted any crimes in Canada and elsewhere or if we had other dependents , very generic questions they ask of everybody)
The process took 19 months in total. It has been frustrating and discouraging at times especially when renewing my work permit but it's all over now all Praise and Thanks to God.
For those still waiting, there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel. Cheers everyone. I wish, I hope I pray you all get your DM and PR soon.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
HI All,
By the the Grace of God I have become a permanent resident.
Inland application with dependent (spouse)
  1. February 16 2018 Application sent
  2. March 24 2018 AOR
  3. April 4 2019 Additional document request ( they asked me to renew mine and my wife passport that was going to expire in less than 6 months)
  4. April 20 2019 We did upfront Medical
  5. May 24 2019 Medical passed
  6. August 26 2019 Additional document request and They gave us 7 days to send all the documents
  • IMM 008 Generic Form for Permanent residency
  • Schedule A for both my wife and myself
  • List of travel
  • Settlement Plan (because I live in Toronto)
  • Police certificates since 2017/03/24 (turns out I did not even need it even though they asked for it because I have not left Canada since 2017)
6". September 2 2019 Additional documents uploaded
7.September 13 2019 Decision Made and IRCC sent us correspondance for a landing Interview for the following week
8.September 20 2019 LAnding Interview and Confirmation of PR at the Etobicoke office (less than 10 minutes all they really asked for is "when we last entered the country and if we have comitted any crimes in Canada and elsewhere or if we had other dependents , very generic questions they ask of everybody)
The process took 19 months in total. It has been frustrating and discouraging at times especially when renewing my work permit but it's all over now all Praise and Thanks to God.
For those still waiting, there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel. Cheers everyone. I wish, I hope I pray you all get your DM and PR soon.
Congrats, I wish you all the best. How is it like looking for jobs in Canada? Is it something easy?

Reactions: racineba