+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Processing time for Federal after CSQ

Farah Najmi

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hello there ,
can anyone support me in giving a time frame ( expected ) for PR request processing time after the CSQ , we submitted our documents Kit to Sydney ,Nova Scotia on 1st May ,
so what will be the expected time to get the AOR and medical request , finally the Visa

many thanks
Hadi
What did you apply for

meriam008

Sep 5, 2018
Hi all,
I am an applicant to the permanent residence-Program of Quebec Skilled Worker. Medical : passed , Eligibility is passed , and now we are in the backgroung check.
Can anyone estimate how long it takes to get the approval of our permanent residence ?
Thanks
Hi!
Can you please tell me how long did it take before you got to the Background check part?

meriam008

Sep 5, 2018
16 months, and now i start 19 months
I contact CIC and they reply that they need some verifications.
Thanks. That's really long.
I have another question. I am in the process of preparing documents for QSW PR application. Did you send the "original" CSQ document as part of the application, or only the copy? In the checklist that I have, it says it should be Original CSQ document, but I am not sure!

meriam008

Sep 5, 2018
original csq
what is QSW PE application, please ?
That means CSQ is solely issued for this purpose, and that I won't need the original CSQ for any other immigration-related work.

Quebec Skilled Worker Permanent Residence application, the one you have applied for.

rskmrano

Jun 8, 2018
when you get CSQ approval, MIDI gived you 2 original copies of the CSQ ?!
For me , yes i saved one and sent one for the PR application.

Best of luck for your application.

meriam008

Sep 5, 2018
when you get CSQ approval, MIDI gived you 2 original copies of the CSQ ?!
For me , yes i saved one and sent one for the PR application.

Best of luck for your application.
I received only one, then I should contact them.

Thank you, best of luck for you too!

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
I have another question. I am in the process of preparing documents for QSW PR application. Did you send the "original" CSQ document as part of the application, or only the copy? In the checklist that I have, it says it should be Original CSQ document, but I am not sure!
Send a copy because you will need the original when you land in Quebec

Reactions: meriam008

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
you should definitely send the original when they ask for originials. You should have two originals. They send two of them for everyone.

meriam008

Sep 5, 2018
you should definitely send the original when they ask for originials. You should have two originals. They send two of them for everyone.
Yes, for some reason I have only one, either I have lost one in the stack of docs I have collected, or they have sent one since the beginning. So I called them, after some explanations, they agreed to send me another original. But that was good know, otherwise I was going to send the copy. Thanks.