+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Processing time for Federal after CSQ

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats, I wish you all the best. How is it like looking for jobs in Canada? Is it something easy?
There is no such thing as easy when it comes to finding jobs.

It all depends on the availability and your skills.

The best is to search on various Job search engines like indeed.ca ,jobboom.com etc.

Reactions: ballak1984

Baheer

Sep 3, 2019
Hello,
I am accepted as a protected person (Conventional Refugee) in Ontario, I am going to start university in Montreal, the university requested me to get CSQ.
I have transferred my immigration File to Quebec from Ontario, how long does it take to get my CSQ?

thanks

Reactions: ballak1984

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Hello there ,
can anyone support me in giving a time frame ( expected ) for PR request processing time after the CSQ , we submitted our documents Kit to Sydney ,Nova Scotia on 1st May ,
so what will be the expected time to get the AOR and medical request , finally the Visa

many thanks
Hadi
Can any one enlighten me on expected time frame. I submitted PR request after obtaining CSQ under QIIP investors program on 3rd June 2019 when can I expect medical

prabhsar

Feb 1, 2021
Hello there ,
can anyone support me in giving a time frame ( expected ) for PR request processing time after the CSQ , we submitted our documents Kit to Sydney ,Nova Scotia on 1st May ,
so what will be the expected time to get the AOR and medical request , finally the Visa

many thanks
Hadi
Hi Hadi,
Were you able to get the PR now ? and how many months did it take ?