+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello guys
I received this letter

To confirm your PR status using the portal:
Reply to this email and confirm 1) the email address you want to use and 2) which option below you choose for your spouse/partner and dependents 18 years or older when you applied:
o Option A, you’ll act on their behalf.
o Option B, we’ll create new accounts for each of them. Provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).

my question is I have no dependant,So which one I should choose?A or B?
I expected people will ask for your timeline before reply to your question.
Choose 1 by confirming your email and add additional short narration that you do not have dependant

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I included my partner in my application. In December, my partner got an email from IRCC, to complete and submit the following within 30days;

-Generic Application Form to Canada
-Schedule A: Background Declaration
-Additional Family Information
-Supplementary Information-Your Travels
-Use of a Representative

They also demanded scanned copies of the following; Passport, Birth Certificate, Police Certificate, Marriage Certificate and proof of relationship (including pictures, flight itineraries, boarding passes etc)
Pay for Biometrics online and generate receipt.

All these should be submitted with a checklist either by creating an account (like GCKey) or through Webform.

How does one upload these many documents in a Webform (with restrictions) or achieve it by creating an account? I need help please. I need ideas to make this work. What’s the best way please?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
I included my partner in my application. In December, my partner got an email from IRCC, to complete and submit the following within 30days;

-Generic Application Form to Canada
-Schedule A: Background Declaration
-Additional Family Information
-Supplementary Information-Your Travels
-Use of a Representative

They also demanded scanned copies of the following; Passport, Birth Certificate, Police Certificate, Marriage Certificate and proof of relationship (including pictures, flight itineraries, boarding passes etc)
Pay for Biometrics online and generate receipt.

All these should be submitted with a checklist either by creating an account (like GCKey) or through Webform.

How does one upload these many documents in a Webform (with restrictions) or achieve it by creating an account? I need help please. I need ideas to make this work. What’s the best way please?
can you share your timeline
Are you in a pilot program
I uploaded via webform, I had to send 3 webforms to combine with documents and lower their quality. Its easy not that hard

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I uploaded via webform, I had to send 3 webforms to combine with documents and lower their quality. Its easy not that hard
Thank you. He will try. What category would he use to send the Webform?

My timeline:
1. We received your application on 9th April 2021
2. We started processing your application on 16th November 2021
3. Medical results have been received

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Thank you. He will try. What category would he use to send the Webform?

My timeline:
1. We received your application on 9th April 2021
2. We started processing your application on 16th November 2021
3. Medical results have been received

He would submit under in Canada PR and then protected person

When did your medical results have been received updated

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021

He would submit under in Canada PR and then protected person

When did your medical results have been received updated
I don’t know about any pilot program as I was not informed.

... but he’s not in Canada and is not a protected person.

My medical results status was updated as soon as my application processing started.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
I don’t know about any pilot program as I was not informed.

... but he’s not in Canada and is not a protected person.

My medical results status was updated as soon as my application processing started.
But it is a part of protected person application even though he's not protected person. I submitted mine like that and they confirmed they received it and updated the file. As long as the dependant uci and application number is used

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
But it is a part of protected person application even though he's not protected person. I submitted mine like that and they confirmed they received it and updated the file. As long as the dependant uci and application number is used
Thank you. I appreciate.

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
How did you handle the ‘Enquirer Information’ part of the Webform?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
How did you handle the ‘Enquirer Information’ part of the Webform?
The enquirer will be the applicant in your case the dependant will be the enquirer

You must state in message please reply if you have received all the documents and please acknowledge my email

Reactions: Simba112

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
The enquirer will be the applicant in your case the dependant will be the enquirer

You must state in message please reply if you have received all the documents and please acknowledge my email
And he’s also the same person who will be submitting the documents through the Webform?

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I will use this your idea. As long as I stay within the allowable file size, I can raise as many Webform as is necessary to submit all my documents?

Thanks for the idea.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
I will use this your idea. As long as I stay within the allowable file size, I can raise as many Webform as is necessary to submit all my documents?

Thanks for the idea.
yes, you can submit as many as you want as long as file size is met. I sent 3 forms. I combined lots of forms and made the quality low, but still readable

And he’s also the same person who will be submitting the documents through the Webform?
anybody can submit it, even you can do it. Make sure the dependant information is on the webform. So his name, date of birth, uci, application number etc has to be dependants. My dependant sent me all the documents and I submitted it on his behalf, I used his UCI and Application number to submit the documents

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Dear Fellows & @scylla @Simba112 @farsxp @canuck78

I need your help "Me and my family applied PR as in Canada protected person class" and today I received a letter from Immigration and they required Valid passports of me and my spouse but not for kids.

They send me following:

Valid passport or travel document. All persons seeking permanent resident

status in Canada must provide a valid passport or travel document issued by the Country of
Citizenship in order to become a permanent resident. Please submit a photocopy of your valid
passport or travel document to this office. If you are not in possession of a valid passport or

travel document, you should apply for one and send us a photocopy as soon as possible.

My passport is expired but my spouse has valid passport but in possession of CBSA since I applied as refugee, as per my information we can not renew our passports as we took protection from our country of citizen.

Do they need passports from everyone applied under protected person class?

kindly help me in this regard what should I do in this regard.

Thanks

Last edited: