+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

Zulubia

Oct 1, 2020
I mailed my application in September 2020
Got AOR in April 2021
Got another email in July 2021 saying I am except from medical check up. That email also contained a permanent application number.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I got my positive decision
I wanna to apply to creed my work permit
What should I submit under category passport, not sure if it’s refugee permit
We cannot submit copy of the passport
Please correct me if I am not right
Thanks

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Any one who got temporary number for PR
Application ?
I applied on May 28 and received a temporary file number on June 23 from Mississauga Case Processing Centre. The email indicated that this number means my application is in queue and and the processing has not started yet.

Last edited:

Applicant399

Feb 14, 2018
I applied for PR in November 2020 but till now I haven't heard anything back. I haven't even received an email or AOR. Its more thank 6 months now. the only thing I know is that my documents are submitted to case processing centre in Ontario. I emailed CIC but they say we couldn't find your file. we may received it but not started processing it yet. you can check with your courier. they don't respond clearly. courier says its submitted but CIC says we may received it but not start processing yet.
Same with me I applied in Nov 2020. No AOR till yet only received one letter from case processing centre Mississauga . That my application in in the in the line .
Waiting

Applicant399

Feb 14, 2018
I mailed my application in September 2020
Got AOR in April 2021
Got another email in July 2021 saying I am except from medical check up. That email also contained a permanent application number.
You are lucky I applied in Nov 2020 no AOR till today.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Same with me I applied in Nov 2020. No AOR till yet only received one letter from case processing centre Mississauga . That my application in in the in the line .
Waiting
I applied in November 2020 and got temporary AOR on April.
I guess they will start processing November applications in August or September.

Thechief

Jul 27, 2021
when did you apply ?
Hello are you guys talking about PR application for the health care workers( asylum seekers who worked in the front line ? I applied on 5th of Jan 2021 and got my letter with application number on 29 saying it’s in process. Any other person applied for This program and got any better news ?

Smartzz

May 16, 2021
Hello are you guys talking about PR application for the health care workers( asylum seekers who worked in the front line ? I applied on 5th of Jan 2021 and got my letter with application number on 29 saying it’s in process. Any other person applied for This program and got any better news ?
No, this thread is for protected persons who applied for PR 2021.