+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

khybermunsef

May 21, 2021
I applied last month nothing yet.

one of my friend applied in March and he got email last week with temporary number.
I applied for PR in November 2020 but till now I haven't heard anything back. I haven't even received an email or AOR. Its more thank 6 months now. the only thing I know is that my documents are submitted to case processing centre in Ontario. I emailed CIC but they say we couldn't find your file. we may received it but not started processing it yet. you can check with your courier. they don't respond clearly. courier says its submitted but CIC says we may received it but not start processing yet.

Reactions: Applicant399

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
I applied the last week of April 2021 and received my AOR and temporary application number yesterday (May 2021).
Same timeline. I also submitted my application on last week of April and got my temporary file number on Friday (May 2021)

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
I applied for PR on November 2020 and got my temporary application number and AOR on April 2021.As of April up to now,there is no news.Also I sent emails to CIC via webform and always said that you’re in the queue and the application processing is not started yet.
Is anybody here has the same timeline?or get PR card?

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
I applied for PR on November 2020 and got my temporary application number and AOR on April 2021.As of April up to now,there is no news.Also I sent emails to CIC via webform and always said that you’re in the queue and the application processing is not started yet.
Is anybody here has the same timeline?or get PR card?
Approx time from 18 month to 28 months to get the PR for Protected person.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Approx time from 18 month to 28 months to get the PR for Protected person.
I think this timeline is for the whole process of being refugee and protected person.
I submitted application for getting PR card.
There is two different applications.

Smartzz

May 16, 2021
Reactions: skmcanada

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
I think this timeline is for the whole process of being refugee and protected person.
I submitted application for getting PR card.
There is two different applications.
After you got protected person status and your apply for PR time starts from that day note from the day one your applied for claim.

18 month or more is normal PR processing time.

Benita bose

Apr 8, 2021
I applied the last week of April 2021 and received my AOR and temporary application number yesterday (May 2021).
Please how did you do it because i applied in April too but have not gotten my AOR and temporary application number am worried