+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR process time

andre1974

Jan 4, 2021
Hi All,
My friend is a protected person who applied for a PR & his process time on the web site ended last month.
before 2 months he got an email from IRCC asking for his Resume which he sent it online on the same day and he got a conformation that they received it but his application still in process, however he called the IRCC last month & they told him that he will hear back from them soon but still no update.
Anyone can help please....thank you

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
That is an estimated processing time, not a guarantee. it is just taking them longer. a lot of people are experiencing this. he can always contact them for updates.

Reactions: andre1974

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Hi All,
My friend is a protected person who applied for a PR & his process time on the web site ended last month.
before 2 months he got an email from IRCC asking for his Resume which he sent it online on the same day and he got a conformation that they received it but his application still in process, however he called the IRCC last month & they told him that he will hear back from them soon but still no update.
Anyone can help please....thank you
Same here,i submitted resume on 9th December 2020 and still no updates . So in short our security are in process and it could be done in 2 to 12 months and maybe more but normally if there is no any issue we can receive positive response with in 2 to 3 months ....good luck

Reactions: luckyrefugee

andre1974

Jan 4, 2021
Same here,i submitted resume on 9th December 2020 and still no updates . So in short our security are in process and it could be done in 2 to 12 months and maybe more but normally if there is no any issue we can receive positive response with in 2 to 3 months ....good luck
Thank you I will let him know about that.

Reactions: Spogmey