+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR process - PCC documentation

Devkv

Jan 15, 2019

hello everyone.. I am new here in this forum. Just want to check 2 things please suggest me...

1) When my representative visited the dajeej office in Kuwait, they have not taken the Canadian form and accepted the application. they gave 2 stickers and date of submission and asked my friend to visit after 7 days. has any one experienced this? will the process through?

2) is there any link to check online the application status or details ?

Thank you..

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Please any one ..
Hi. there is a thread for Kuwait applicants. please connect there as you'd get more help there.
as for the PCC, your friend can go back and collect the document after 7 days. no tracking available

Aman6591

May 9, 2018

hello everyone.. I am new here in this forum. Just want to check 2 things please suggest me...

1) When my representative visited the dajeej office in Kuwait, they have not taken the Canadian form and accepted the application. they gave 2 stickers and date of submission and asked my friend to visit after 7 days. has any one experienced this? will the process through?

2) is there any link to check online the application status or details ?

Thank you..
Hi yes thats the process.. The dont keep that paper. After 7 days your PCC should be ready.

Devkv

Jan 15, 2019
Hello Everyone...

I have received PCC from Kuwait. But they have not mentioned the Country name CANADA in requesting country column.

Is it Standard Process?
Also the validity mentioned is 3 Months, what if PR Takes more time?
Do I need to carry the VALID PCC from Kuwait while entering first time in CANADA?

Please suggest ASAP.

Thank you.