+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr portal

Savass123

Dec 9, 2022
Hello,

I got e-mail from IRCC about my application for Pr is confirmed and I replied to this e-mail. I accidentally created account in the PR portal,When i check the informations, i learned that i should not have created account on the Portal. Also unfortunately I clicked on ‘start Pr card application on the portal, right now its like a draft condition but i cant delete it.

Did i make them confused or make delays in my pr card process ?what should i do now ? I replied their questions in the pr approved e-mail and supplied everything they need.

thank you

edrons

Oct 9, 2021
Hello,

I got e-mail from IRCC about my application for Pr is confirmed and I replied to this e-mail. I accidentally created account in the PR portal,When i check the informations, i learned that i should not have created account on the Portal. Also unfortunately I clicked on ‘start Pr card application on the portal, right now its like a draft condition but i cant delete it.

Did i make them confused or make delays in my pr card process ?what should i do now ? I replied their questions in the pr approved e-mail and supplied everything they need.

thank you
Hello I did exactly the same thing... how were you able to solve it ?

Savass123

Dec 9, 2022
Hello I did exactly the same thing... how were you able to solve it ?
After i answered their questions, they sent me invitation and when i logged into my pr portal that i have already created, i saw the invitation and complete everything such as decleratioon, my mail address and my pr card photo. I have submitted everything and now i am waiting to get confirmation. Its been like 3 weeks since i did everything but my photo and mail address still in review by ircc. Did they send you invitation ?

chrisbb

Aug 2, 2021
After i answered their questions, they sent me invitation and when i logged into my pr portal that i have already created, i saw the invitation and complete everything such as decleratioon, my mail address and my pr card photo. I have submitted everything and now i am waiting to get confirmation. Its been like 3 weeks since i did everything but my photo and mail address still in review by ircc. Did they send you invitation ?
hey, if you don't mind sharing what happened next would be much appreciated. I also created an account and I answered their questions but there is no update.

Reactions: Marias86