+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal

Shed12

Jun 11, 2022
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me

Sararttiga

Jun 13, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me
Hi, I found in the internet that we have to receive it within one week from last email and if we creat an account by our self this will delay the process.

Sararttiga

Jun 13, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other

Someone please help me
Any update?

Jun 19, 2022

Someone please help me
you don't need the username, use your email address to log in. The IRCC will send you a temporary password. When you login, you can change your password.

Sararttiga

Jun 13, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other
you don't need the username, use your email address to log in. The IRCC will send you a temporary password. When you login, you can change your password.
Thank you for the reply. Do you have any idea if I can put my email as username and press forget password without waiting for their password and username? I have been waiting for a long time to get their reply. Thank you

Jun 19, 2022
Thank you for the reply. Do you have any idea if I can put my email as username and press forget password without waiting for their password and username? I have been waiting for a long time to get their reply. Thank you
I think you need to wait their email to tell you the passeord.

Jun 19, 2022
I have same situation with you. When you click the link IRCC sent to you for the portal account, just copy and past the link, and then the username and password would be automaticly there. You don't need to fill in the username and password and then you can log in. Don't use your pone to try, use your laptop or computer because I used my phone to login, the username and password was not there. Good luck!

Sararttiga

Jun 13, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other
I have same situation with you. When you click the link IRCC sent to you for the portal account, just copy and past the link, and then the username and password would be automaticly there. You don't need to fill in the username and password and then you can log in. Don't use your pone to try, use your laptop or computer because I used my phone to login, the username and password was not there. Good luck!
Thank you sooooo much. I was waiting for nothing. I appreciate your help.

Pumpkin 183

Sep 28, 2020
Hi, We recieved an email with temporary details. But when I logged in I don't see any information except green ticks. Did anyone experience this, please advise what can be done?

Heelhang

Jun 29, 2022
Hi, We recieved an email with temporary details. But when I logged in I don't see any information except green ticks. Did anyone experience this, please advise what can be done?
Same for me. I reported this via the IRCC web form, replied to the welcome email with details and tweeted them. Today I will call: 1 888 242 2100. I found a Reddit thread last night that everyone is having the same issue. There is a JavaScript error on the Password setup page - which is the first page you encounter. The rest of the pages seem to be working. Not helpful if you are logging in for the first time.

Pumpkin 183

Sep 28, 2020
Same for me. I reported this via the IRCC web form, replied to the welcome email with details and tweeted them. Today I will call: 1 888 242 2100. I found a Reddit thread last night that everyone is having the same issue. There is a JavaScript error on the Password setup page - which is the first page you encounter. The rest of the pages seem to be working. Not helpful if you are logging in for the first time.
Oh..okay. thanks for letting us know. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Jotmeet1#

Jul 3, 2022
Hi i applied my pr on august 21,2021 and still waiting for my aor and i already put webform to ircc and they are saying my application is not in their system yet what is means. I even know that people around me who applied after me got their medical request aor but i am still waiting