+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr portal

Shed12

Jun 11, 2022
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me

BoniTich

Dec 14, 2020
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me
Hello. Do not worry you will get the email with login details. I think mine took about a 10 working days from time of submission. Also check your spam.

Krishna1993

Jul 4, 2022

Someone please help me
Did you got your credentials??? I did the same on June 23rd since then I got same emails like you. I tried to call but no luck. I filled the Web form but again no response. I did emailed 3 times to the same email address. Please let me know what did you did.

Krishna1993

Jul 4, 2022
Hello. Do not worry you will get the email with login details. I think mine took about a 10 working days from time of submission. Also check your spam.
Do you know usually How many days it will take to get credentials?? i submitted everything on June 23 2022. It's already 8th Business day. I did checked app Spam and Junk Emails.

Gigi95

Jul 25, 2022

Someone please help me
Hi, The same happened to me!!! Did you get your log-in credentials? I received the second email in Jul 13 and I didn’t receive yet my username and password

Gigi95

Jul 25, 2022
Do you know usually How many days it will take to get credentials?? i submitted everything on June 23 2022. It's already 8th Business day. I did checked app Spam and Junk Emails.
Sorry, I’m in the same situation, did you get them already?

ravierohilla

Sep 17, 2022
Hi i’m Also in same boat did any of you guys received any info after that if yes then in how many days. Kindly help thanks.