+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr portal

Jaychance

Jul 7, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am got an email from IRCC requesting my details viz, UCI, Landing Date entry Date to Canada. I am waiting for the portal access since a week and a half.
please provide insights, Generally how many days it takes.

Reactions: Aman86sinp

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Hi have u got portal access??? Yesterday I got sane email asking about Uci first entry date etc. Today I send them all information. How long does it take to get portal access??? Thx

Amarjot13_

Oct 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am got an email from IRCC requesting my details viz, UCI, Landing Date entry Date to Canada. I am waiting for the portal access since a week and a half.
please provide insights, Generally how many days it takes.
I Hope you got your portal credentials

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Hi All,
Hope everyone is doing fine.
I have few questions on the PR portal and things are stressing me out a little.
I received a decision on my file recently asking me to create an account for the PR portal. The IRCC website clearly recommends not to create an account yourself as this might delay the process but I had been asked to create an account on my letter so I just followed the steps of verifying the code and creating the account myself.

It has been more than 3 weeks now that I have not received anything on the credentials or on next steps.
Please let me know if anyone has been in a similar situation or have a way around to know the status.
Appreciate all your inputs!
Thank you.