+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal web

Casablanca93

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
Hello guys I have a question I was accepted as PR on April 9th 2021 through the PR portal web I uploaded all the info they asked me they provide me rhe eCoPR but the photo still under review , what's your experience with this step? How long it took you in order to get the PR card or to pass that filter? Thank you guys

Ash0909

May 20, 2021
Hi Guys, How long did it took you to get Ecopr once portal was created?

Last edited:

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi Guys, How long did it took you to get Ecopr once portal was created?
same question i'd like to ask. someone from another thread received eCOPR very next day of uploading her address and picture. I think it really depends on the officer assigned on our files.

Ash0909

May 20, 2021
Hello guys I have a question I was accepted as PR on April 9th 2021 through the PR portal web I uploaded all the info they asked me they provide me rhe eCoPR but the photo still under review , what's your experience with this step? How long it took you in order to get the PR card or to pass that filter? Thank you guys
How long did it took you to get ECOPR, after creating portal?

G.Caio

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Mine ECOPR came 4 days after portal creation
Submitted my photo 8 days ago and still under review

Perry088

Nov 14, 2020
Got Credentials for PR Confirmation Portal on Friday May 21st, Submitted address and photo on the same day.
Monday was off because of the Victoria Day. Got my address and photo accepted on Tuesday May 25th and was able to download my eCOPR.
It depends in the officer who is handling your file. Does anyone know how long will it take to get my PR card now as my photo was accepted on Tuesday?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Shafiqahmad

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
Got Credentials for PR Confirmation Portal on Friday May 21st, Submitted address and photo on the same day.
Monday was off because of the Victoria Day. Got my address and photo accepted on Tuesday May 25th and was able to download my eCOPR.
It depends in the officer who is handling your file. Does anyone know how long will it take to get my PR card now as my photo was accepted on Tuesday?
Thanks in advance.
Which office ?