Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
My wife received a message on the PR portal this morning. When we log into the PR Portal it says "Photos are missing". When we view the application the photos are clearly there. What do I do? The "Submit your application" button at the bottom is able to be clicked as well. Also, it says the Declaration is incomplete, but it is in fact, complete. I am able to "view" the applications under where it says actions as well.

Is this just another glitch with the portal?

Thank you!

Jeff

Last edited:

andersniet

Jan 12, 2018
If this error is still there tomorrow, perhaps you could re-upload (same for Declaration) just to make sure

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
If this error is still there tomorrow, perhaps you could re-upload (same for Declaration) just to make sure
Thank you for the response. This is confusing to me. It says the photos are missing but I am still able to resubmit the application as it was. I don’t even need to add the photos that are supposedly missing.

andersniet

Jan 12, 2018
that is indeed very confusing and seems these status messages are either incorrect/glitches or not telling exactly what the issue is

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
that is indeed very confusing and seems these status messages are either incorrect/glitches or not telling exactly what the issue is

I just resubmitted, hopefully everything works out!

Last edited:
Reactions: andersniet

ausphil

Jan 4, 2018
My wife received a message on the PR portal this morning. When we log into the PR Portal it says "Photos are missing". When we view the application the photos are clearly there. What do I do? The "Submit your application" button at the bottom is able to be clicked as well. Also, it says the Declaration is incomplete, but it is in fact, complete. I am able to "view" the applications under where it says actions as well.

Is this just another glitch with the portal?

Thank you!

Jeff
My wife's application had the exact same message. Application was returned saying "Photos are missing" despite the photos being clearly there when viewing the application. Same declaration being incomplete, but in fact it was completed (else how did we submit it in the first place?). Seems like another glitch. The online portal is such a lousy system.

I used the web form to submit a screenshot of the photos being clearly there in the application, and also attached the photos to it just in case. And we get a response back that makes absolutely zero sense given we've only submitted an online application:

"If your application was sent to the Case Processing Centre - Permanent Resident Card, in Sydney, Nova Scotia, and we have no record of your application, we invite you to:

• Mail a photocopy of the original application (or a new application) to the address in the Instruction Guide, including:
    • the copy of your receipt,
    • new photos,
    • all necessary supporting documents, and
    • an explanation letter with the initial mailing date.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Has anyone actually gotten any useful help from an agent through the web form?

Rishab97

Jan 1, 2023
My wife's application had the exact same message. Application was returned saying "Photos are missing" despite the photos being clearly there when viewing the application. Same declaration being incomplete, but in fact it was completed (else how did we submit it in the first place?). Seems like another glitch. The online portal is such a lousy system.

I used the web form to submit a screenshot of the photos being clearly there in the application, and also attached the photos to it just in case. And we get a response back that makes absolutely zero sense given we've only submitted an online application:

"If your application was sent to the Case Processing Centre - Permanent Resident Card, in Sydney, Nova Scotia, and we have no record of your application, we invite you to:

• Mail a photocopy of the original application (or a new application) to the address in the Instruction Guide, including:
    • new photos,
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Rishab97

Jan 1, 2023

• new photos,

Hey buddy
I had same issue goin on with my profile photos missing but today i open my account it disappeared and status still submitted
I applied nov 23

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017

• new photos,

Yeah that makes no sense at all! The portal is a joke. I submitted a web form but have not heard back yet.

Can you track on ECAS?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Hey buddy
I had same issue goin on with my profile photos missing but today i open my account it disappeared and status still submitted
I applied nov 23
Can you track on ECAS?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017