+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Portal

Savass123

Dec 9, 2022
Hello,

I submitted my declaration and address information and my photo on the PR portal. Now they are in review with immigration.How long approximately does their approved take ? I read lots of case about they maybe approved very long time.

One additional information:

Even though my application status is in the this level, when i check my CIC account, it still shows that my background examination is investigating. I guess CIC website is behind and doesn’t show that your exact current situation.

I need your opinion, Thank you everyone

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Two offices are involved in managing your file when it comes to portal invites. The first is the primary office that is handling your application, then they conclude there part and turn it over to a local Canadian Landing Office for portal completion. Unfortunately it is common for the portal and GCKey to have fields that are not up to date. Typically those are completed when they close your file. This is done after you have completed the portal and your PR cards are issued. It is also normal for fields in the PR Portal to be showing as pending review and the next thing you know, you receive the PR cards in the mail. This process typically takes 2-4 weeks right now.

Reactions: Savass123

Savass123

Dec 9, 2022
Thank you for your answer. When I talked to some of my friends about this issue, they said that they received their PR card, although the photo and address information were still in review status in the system , i meant photo and address informations that they submitted on the system were still in review status, when they received their pr cards. Is this possible ?

Two offices are involved in managing your file when it comes to portal invites. The first is the primary office that is handling your application, then they conclude there part and turn it over to a local Canadian Landing Office for portal completion. Unfortunately it is common for the portal and GCKey to have fields that are not up to date. Typically those are completed when they close your file. This is done after you have completed the portal and your PR cards are issued. It is also normal for fields in the PR Portal to be showing as pending review and the next thing you know, you receive the PR cards in the mail. This process typically takes 2-4 weeks right now.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Thank you for your answer. When I talked to some of my friends about this issue, they said that they received their PR card, although the photo and address information were still in review status in the system , i meant photo and address informations that they submitted on the system were still in review status, when they received their pr cards. Is this possible ?
Yes, that is very common. It is very possible that you will receive your PR cards and the online database will say some things are still in progress. At times they do not update the screens with each step, and do it all at once when they close the application at the end. This is after your PR cards are shipped.

Savass123

Dec 9, 2022
Hello, I signed in pr portal in order to check my photo accepted or not. I could not see the photo which i submitted for pr card. I saw upload photo button. When i refreshed the page then the photo came again with still reviewing with IRCC. Was my photo rejected or something wrong ? Normally when you photo is rejected, you see the reason but for mine there was no explanation. I guess there was a problem on the internet or system. Has anyone faced this before ?

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hello, I signed in pr portal in order to check my photo accepted or not. I could not see the photo which i submitted for pr card. I saw upload photo button. When i refreshed the page then the photo came again with still reviewing with IRCC. Was my photo rejected or something wrong ? Normally when you photo is rejected, you see the reason but for mine there was no explanation. I guess there was a problem on the internet or system. Has anyone faced this before ?

Yes, I confirmed with IRCC that they are having issues with the portal. In my case, the photo was fine and the portal has an issue.

vanika02

Nov 28, 2022
Yes, the exact same thing happened when I logged in yesterday. I am hoping it's just a glitch

Newbie2020

Dec 1, 2022
Yes, I confirmed with IRCC that they are having issues with the portal. In my case, the photo was fine and the portal has an issue.
Hi. It's happen same thing with my account. So did you resubmit the picture again or it will automatically fix it again? Thank you

Savass123

Dec 9, 2022
Thank you so muc for your replying. While i am on the pr portal, sometimes i am refreshing page multiple times, the photo is disappeared and the portal says please upload photo. When i refresh the page one more time the photo comes again and it says photo is reviewing with ircc. You confirmed there is a problem with the system by ircc. Do i understand correctly ?

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Thank you so muc for your replying. While i am on the pr portal, sometimes i am refreshing page multiple times, the photo is disappeared and the portal says please upload photo. When i refresh the page one more time the photo comes again and it says photo is reviewing with ircc. You confirmed there is a problem with the system by ircc. Do i understand correctly ?
Yes.

Savass123

Dec 9, 2022
My portal invitation : 8th december 2022
I uploaded everthing : 9th december 2022
My eCopr and mailing address approved : 16th january 2023
My photo on the portal is still reviewing. Do you guys have an idea that how long does it take to receive pr card after getting eCopr ?

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
My portal invitation : 8th december 2022
I uploaded everthing : 9th december 2022
My eCopr and mailing address approved : 16th january 2023
My photo on the portal is still reviewing. Do you guys have an idea that how long does it take to receive pr card after getting eCopr ?
For some it is around 2 weeks, and for others it can take months (3-5). At this point there is no way to tell where you are in the queue. In many instances, the photos sit unapproved in the system and the status is not changed until after you receive the cards in the mail.

Savass123

Dec 9, 2022
For some it is around 2 weeks, and for others it can take months (3-5). At this point there is no way to tell where you are in the queue. In many instances, the photos sit unapproved in the system and the status is not changed until after you receive the cards in the mail.
So they do not send the notification or e-mail when your photo is approved right ? They send e-mail or notification for address and ecopr approved, but for photo they dont because after you receive pr card, they approve photo.