+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal password setup page render problem

rawalc

Feb 22, 2017
Hi, I got my new PR portal credentials but when I log in for the first time, it takes me to a /en/password-setup webpage that does not render correctly. It just shows a bunch of green checkmarks and nothing else. Anyone else experiencing this issue lately? How did you resolve it?

RminRas

Jun 25, 2022
Same thing here, rawalc!
I guess it's a system issue, let's see if they can resolve it by Monday

sukh3333

May 31, 2018
Hi, I got my new PR portal credentials but when I log in for the first time, it takes me to a /en/password-setup webpage that does not render correctly. It just shows a bunch of green checkmarks and nothing else. Anyone else experiencing this issue lately? How did you resolve it?
Same problem with me.. Did u find any solution for that ?

sukh3333

May 31, 2018
Hello , Did u find any solution?

Archi0809

Dec 18, 2020
Same issue.
It seems they would have to recreate the account.
I will be sending them an email by end of day and will also submit a webform

rawalc

Feb 22, 2017
How do you know if they will have to recreate the account? Mine still doesn't work. I tried a password reset - that also did not trigger any reset emails as it promised.

Same issue.
It seems they would have to recreate the account.
I will be sending them an email by end of day and will also submit a webform

Archi0809

Dec 18, 2020
How do you know if they will have to recreate the account? Mine still doesn't work. I tried a password reset - that also did not trigger any reset emails as it promised.
I was checking other forums and I found that they usually create a new account and send the credentials again.
Try responding to the email thread requesting your UCI and landing date.
In the PDF it says to reply to that email incase you have any PR portal issues.

sukh3333

May 31, 2018
Hello Everybody, Plzz tag Ircc on Twitter too and send them the screenshot of the “6 green ticks” , so Ircc can adress our Problem. Plzz

polarbear_1

Jan 26, 2022
Hello everybody. I'm having the same problem.
Today tried to access the portal for the first time and I can only see those six ticks.

sheikh20

Mar 8, 2021
I am also having the same issue