+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal - Password issues

AHBM

Mar 10, 2012
Hello,

I have tried to search for problem specific thread, but could not find one.

I had opened up a new account, set up the password, verified and started application. But today I tried to log in, and it tells me my password is incorrect.

So I go through password reset, and change the password to new with verification.

But the portal says the same thing.

"Incorrect email and password combination. If you have an existing account, please try again or click “Forgot your password?” to reset your password. If you do not have an existing account, you will not be able to reset your password by clicking the “Forgot your password?” link. "

Has anyone had this issue.

Also, could someone assist giving me an email address I can email to asking for their technical assist. It is so difficult to find a direct way to communicate to "Contact Us" through the site.

Thanks,

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I had opened up a new account, set up the password, verified and started application. But today I tried to log in, and it tells me my password is incorrect.

So I go through password reset, and change the password to new with verification.

"Incorrect email and password combination. If you have an existing account, please try again or click “Forgot your password?” to reset your password. If you do not have an existing account, you will not be able to reset your password by clicking the “Forgot your password?” link. "

Also, could someone assist giving me an email address I can email to asking for their technical assist. It is so difficult to find a direct way to communicate to "Contact Us" through the site.

Thanks,
Perhaps they have a maintenance schedule. Try again later.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR approval letter, and do they send it by email or mail it to you?

My application status changed to decision made 2 days ago, but I haven't gotten any emails or information about it.

ustocanada49

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hello,

Thanks,
Hi,
I am also having the same issue my son's PR portal account. Were you able to login successfully? What did you have to do?

AHBM

Mar 10, 2012
Hi,
I am also having the same issue my son's PR portal account. Were you able to login successfully? What did you have to do?
I tried multiple times and had the same issue. Next day, fresh mind, I figured out my problem. I was trying to log into the some proxy page..

Use this : https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
for Personal Individual Sign in.

Since then I have logged in multiple times, and it has not given me the glitch