navi5

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi, I had a query regarding the PR confirmation portal. I am an CEC Inland applicant but due to some emergency, I had to travel outside Canada to India. I filed my PR application in India and mentioned in my application that I am currently in India.

When I receive my PR Confirmation portal, can i mention the same in the portal or do I have to travel back to Canada? Can mentioning that I am in India create any issue or delay the process or will they give a PPR so that I can travel back later and get the CoPR?

Thank you in advance

Reactions: reddys

blue5

Aug 13, 2021
Hi,

I am in the same situation. Just replied first email mentioning that I am outside of Canada.

Did you receive portal invite? What happened after that?

Thanks.

Arun Sarma

Apr 18, 2020
Hi,

I am in the same situation. Just replied first email mentioning that I am outside of Canada.

Thanks.
Hi..I am also in same situation. Did you get the confirmation/copr

Arun Sarma

Apr 18, 2020
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi..I am also in same situation. Did you get the confirmation/copr

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hi, I had a query regarding the PR confirmation portal. I am an CEC Inland applicant but due to some emergency, I had to travel outside Canada to India. I filed my PR application in India and mentioned in my application that I am currently in India.

When I receive my PR Confirmation portal, can i mention the same in the portal or do I have to travel back to Canada? Can mentioning that I am in India create any issue or delay the process or will they give a PPR so that I can travel back later and get the CoPR?

Thank you in advance
Any Update? I am also in the same boat, received my portal email but i am CEC-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?

blue5

Aug 13, 2021
I did portal step 1 & 2 when I am back in Canada, but still have not received Ecopr yet. It has been almost 60 days since I completed the steps and waiting for confirmation of In Canada decleration.
Frustrating.

Sath2424

Nov 20, 2021

Thank you in advance
Hi, I see that you posted a while before. Did you got any luck or did you travel back to Canada to confirm PR? Thanks

karthicktalk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017

Thank you in advance
I know someone in that same situation, please let me know, how to proceed, should we reply and say outside of canada or just come back and reply? the second portal email says, we have 7 days to submit...

Last edited:

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I did portal step 1 & 2 when I am back in Canada, but still have not received Ecopr yet. It has been almost 60 days since I completed the steps and waiting for confirmation of In Canada decleration.
Frustrating.
So the PR Portal was still there even after the 7 days? I'm in a similar situation where I will be overseas in the next few weeks so I dont want the COPR now otherwise I won't be able to come back as I won't have my PR card