+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal email - send to consultant's email or my own email?

joanne779

Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys, I'm having a question regarding the PR portal email. I called IRCC on Monday and found out my security, eligibility and criminality have all passed on June 3rd. The agent was saying I just have to wait on the final decision. But when she was validating my information, I realized that 80% of the chance my email on file is an old email that I no longer have access to.

The agent said no need to change it as all emails will go to my consultant email on file (since I applied through one). However, my consultant mentioned that recently some of their clients received the portal email at their own email addresses.

Therefore, my question is - should I give IRCC a call again to find out what's my current email on file (and possibly change it)? I'm worried that I might have missed the portal email due to the wrong address. Would it be too frequent to call them this week?

Would anyone have experienced the same situation? Any insight is much much appreciated.

Hamid gull

Feb 17, 2021
Yaa you should call them as one of my friend and coworker both got pr confirmation portal mail on their email address that was on their pr application even though they had applied through a consultant but pr portal mail will come directly at your given email address.