+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal - cannot create password

lemoneclair

Jun 28, 2022
Is anyone else having this problem?

My dad's PR application was approved and the IRCC sent the PR Portal credential with the temporary password. My dads been trying to log in with the temporary password for over 15 times so that he could create a new password, but each time the page would show 6 green checks in circles and nothing else.

We thought it might be the problem with the temporary password so we asked the IRCC for new temporary password but still doesn't work.

Please somebody help. I am so frustrated.

Last edited:
Reactions: hannrab
Apr 1, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2022
Med's Request
05-05-2022
Med's Done....
I face exactly the same problem since yesterday. The password reset form is also broken. I've tried to reach them using the Web form without any success. How did you get your new temporary password?

lemoneclair

Jun 28, 2022
I face exactly the same problem since yesterday. The password reset form is also broken. I've tried to reach them using the Web form without any success. How did you get your new temporary password?
Webform is useless and it is so difficult to reach an IRCC call centre agent :(

We emailed IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . This is where my dad got the email from and replied to with the requested info (UCI, email address, original entry date and location, etc.).

It depends on where you live, if you live in the Prairies or West Coast, I think the email address appears different.

Reactions: whereismytralala

hannrab

Jun 28, 2022
It was actually a relief to know that I am not the only one having the exact same issue. I was able to reach out to an agent over the phone, but they said they don’t have access to the details of the PR Portal, so basically we can only communicate by email (the same email the invitation came from). Web form was not helpful either :(
I’m so anxious!

• Sad
Reactions: lemoneclair

lemoneclair

Jun 28, 2022
We've emailed the IRCC again, and this time we expressed how stressful and time consuming it has been. Hopefully they'll reply with a solution, NOT with another temporary password.

• Sad

Keithp

Oct 8, 2019
Is anyone else having this problem?

My dad's PR application was approved and the IRCC sent the PR Portal credential with the temporary password. My dads been trying to log in with the temporary password for over 15 times so that he could create a new password, but each time the page would show 6 green checks in circles and nothing else.

We thought it might be the problem with the temporary password so we asked the IRCC for new temporary password but still doesn't work.

Please somebody help. I am so frustrated.

hey lemoneclair,

I am having the same issue. whenever I signed in there is only 6 green circle and nothing else. I have tried 3 different computers 3 different network and all the available browsers on internet but got nothing except these 6 green circle.

I reply the IRCC on the same email from where I got the Invitation and also send the webform but nothing yet. don't know whom to contact? and how to contact?

please update if you have got anything its so frustrating...

lemoneclair

Jun 28, 2022
hey lemoneclair,

I am having the same issue. whenever I signed in there is only 6 green circle and nothing else. I have tried 3 different computers 3 different network and all the available browsers on internet but got nothing except these 6 green circle.

I reply the IRCC on the same email from where I got the Invitation and also send the webform but nothing yet. don't know whom to contact? and how to contact?

please update if you have got anything its so frustrating...
I'll definitely keep you updated. :)

Apr 1, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2022
Med's Request
05-05-2022
Med's Done....
I try to reach them everyday. I'm not even sure they actually read this email address. It's beyond frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: lemoneclair

Preetj

Mar 26, 2022
I am still facing issue now its showing incorrect password, can somebody suggest how i can login ??

Preetj

Mar 26, 2022
New credentials means?? Like i have account but facing issue to access my application because i want to review ky documents