+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal blank page

sukh3333

May 31, 2018
I have done that and they sent me an email on steps to troubleshoot which is irrelevant to our situation.
So what is a solution for that. Will our application be canceled/Closed/rejected. If we don’t get chance to declare in 7 days our presence in Canada.

PaddyCCC

Jun 27, 2022
So what is a solution for that. Will our application be canceled/Closed/rejected. If we don’t get chance to declare in 7 days our presence in Canada.
I don't know. Mine is expiring soon too. I tried to call as well but no one is answering calls. I have exhausted all avenues.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I tried various things as listed below, but nothing works,
  1. Using different browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox)
  2. Clearing browser cache, cookies, history etc.
  3. Using a different computer
  4. Using a different IP address all together.
We have no help until IRCC acknowledges that this is an issue and not some mere user specific browser stuff...

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC
Guys, lets keep emailing them, send webforms and try to connect on phone if possible.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Going to be about a 60-65 minute wait.

I also contact the MP office nearby and the immigration person is going to call the ircc on my behalf and let me know how it goes later today
If They ask you to use chrome or clear cache.. may be ask them directly if they can login with ur credentials n see what happens? (Assuming they might have access to ur credentials)

Denis154

Jun 28, 2022
Same here. Received portal credentials on 27 June. Tried to log in - nothing but a blank page with green checkmarks. I wrote to the portal email two reports describing the issue. Today I managed to speak with an agent. This agent was not aware of that issue and just advised to write to the portal email address, the same what I did. For the question of potential overdue 7 days given to confirm our presence and upload pictures agent replied: if it happen more than welcome to call us again...

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Same here. Received portal credentials on 27 June. Tried to log in - nothing but a blank page with green checkmarks. I wrote to the portal email two reports describing the issue. Today I managed to speak with an agent. This agent was not aware of that issue and just advised to write to the portal email address, the same what I did. For the question of potential overdue 7 days given to confirm our presence and upload pictures agent replied: if it happen more than welcome to call us again...
Agents over the phone are totally useless

Reactions: sushantkanchan

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
I think issues won’t be resolved until IRCC recognize it as technical issues from their side, so just keep sending them emails and webforms

Reactions: sushantkanchan