+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Parents Settlement Issues

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hello ,

I want to ask couple of things,

Is their any benefits or drug program for senior citizen or PR parents not working right now.
My mom is diabetic and need to know how much it cost for insulin prescriptions here ?

Also, since they recently arrived - what are the best resources for them to find job - mom and dad. ? Can be of any nature.

Any help would be appreciated

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello ,

Is their any benefits or drug program for senior citizen or PR parents not working right now.
My mom is diabetic and need to know how much it cost for insulin prescriptions here ?

Also, since they recently arrived - what are the best resources for them to find job - mom and dad. ? Can be of any nature.

How old is she and where do you live?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello ,

Just a thought . It more than likely would have been a good idea to have investigated all the possible associated costs, you’d be responsible for , job search etc , prior or during the long sponsorship process.
If it’s not covered by the Government, it’ll be in your bill
Probably just a tad bit late now