+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR options like OINP (New tech position, 6 months experience, Canadian degree, 15 months work permit left)

pranavp2810

Apr 8, 2020
I have a B.Sc. Computer Science from a Canadian University. I have 6 months of experience working at a telecom company in Canada as a full time sales representative that also performed key holder and administrative duties. My job title is that of TEER 4, but my duties are that of TEER 2 Key holder and Supervisor. I just got a Software Developer position from an employer in Gatineau, Quebec, but I am able to live in Ottawa, Ontario and commute to work once a week while primarily working remotely. Not sure if it is beneficial to show I live in Ontario. I now have 15 months until my work permit expires. In 6 months I will have 1 year of work experience in Canada and by then 9 months of work permit left.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a B.Sc. Computer Science from a Canadian University. I have 6 months of experience working at a telecom company in Canada as a full time sales representative that also performed key holder and administrative duties. My job title is that of TEER 4, but my duties are that of TEER 2 Key holder and Supervisor. I just got a Software Developer position from an employer in Gatineau, Quebec, but I am able to live in Ottawa, Ontario and commute to work once a week while primarily working remotely. Not sure if it is beneficial to show I live in Ontario. I now have 15 months until my work permit expires. In 6 months I will have 1 year of work experience in Canada and by then 9 months of work permit left.
Calculate your CRS score. TEER 4 job doesn’t count. You match job duties, not title. Look at OINP but for job offer it must be in Ontario. So not sure what stream you are eligible for.