+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR new portal Request After December 2020

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
How do you now pr card was shipped out. Cause I uploaded photo and mail address y still showing in review. I got ecopr one week ago!

warraich1

Star Member
May 13, 2021
May 12th First email from CIC Calgary regarding Permanent residence confirmation portal, I replied within 1 hour
May 13th I got the credential email. I uploaded my picture and gave them my address on the 13th itself, still waiting for COPR

Lofftyloveth

Dec 11, 2019
Good evening house.
I just wanted to clarify something.
I got an e-portal invitation to upload my passport photo and address for my CoPR. But for my minor dependent I didn’t see where they said I should upload my daughter’s photo passport which is my dependent.
Please I want to be sure.
1. Do I have to wait for my CopR to be uploaded before they will request for my daughter photo passport for her PR card ? Or could there be miss up from IRCC. Anyone can help me out please....

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
May 12th First email from CIC Calgary regarding Permanent residence confirmation portal, I replied within 1 hour
May 13th I got the credential email. I uploaded my picture and gave them my address on the 13th itself, still waiting for COPR
Let us know when u get yr copr

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
I still haven't received my COPR. As I mentioned previously, I will keep you posted.

Do you know your officer number? You can see this in the signature of the first email you received from CIC. Mine is JC30326. Can you check yours?
Mine is different . But lets hope we get it in this week

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi today I received portal request which documents I need to send them ?

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hi, I uploaded photos on E-PORTAL, got ECOPR, SHOULD I SEND PHOTOS BY MAIL TO ETOBICOKE? And long it will take to get plastic card?