+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR new portal Request After December 2020

titapet

Mar 29, 2020
same thing for me. Its been a week since I got my eCoPR too but picture and address still in review.

titapet

Mar 29, 2020
I took a photo by myself and sent it to them. Also note that you have to respect photo requirements stated on their website

canada619

Star Member
May 31, 2019
same thing for me. Its been a week since I got my eCoPR too but picture and address still in review.
I am sending e-mails everyday that says my photo and address is still not approved. I will keep sending these e-mails until they approve them. It should not that hard to review photo and address. We already have our COPR documents. It is non sense that they did not check our photos while they are sending our COPRs.

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
We got the portal invite last Tuesday and uploaded photos and address on the same day. A week has passed no eCopr yet

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
We got the portal invite last Tuesday and uploaded photos and address on the same day. A week has passed no eCopr yet
My husband, the PA, got his eCopr today, however, neither I nor the kids are listed as his accompanying dependents in his Copr ( although we actually are). Should I be worried?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello guys.

I got the decision on ECAS about 8 days ago, but I did not receive the Portal invitation.

I got eligibility and pre-arrival about a month ago, and I also passed medical before I got DM on ECAS.

My IRCC account still shows that my application is in process and a decision has not been made yet.

¿Any advice or opinions about this?

Why haven't I gotten the portal invitation yet?