+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Medical

Minamana

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Please let me know who ever experience the same situation as mine PLEASE reply just so worried about this Medical thing... is the Medical for PR the same as the medical when you are applying job here in Canada (when your applying from different country)??? Just in case its different... what we should accomplish for PR medical requirement is there an xray there (the thing is that I have a primary complex (like I had it when I was a little kid but the scar always appear (as in always) in the xray ( but I am not sick coz If I am sick I wouldn't be allowed to enter Canada I had so much check up when I came here but proven that it's only a scar? Do you think I have to do the same procedure I did before in back home and my biggest concern is does it delay my application for PR or chances to get refused??? Do I have to tell the doctor right away so they have the idea of what I have been through before???Thanksomuch...any reply would be appreciated PLEASE...

ethels

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011 (Processing started on 12-12-2011)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
CPP-O
Med's Request
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011 (ECAS updated to Med received on 12/12/2011)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
04-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-2012
LANDED..........
02-2012
We're not doctors and can't provide medical advice / conclusion to your condition which we wouldn't be able to diagnose. Saying either you'll be fine or not is a mute point.

You should just go to a doctor and let him/her assess you. Don't worry too much!

Minamana

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Thanks for the tip...but I am asking those people who experience the same thing as mine and what's the best thing they did and not asking people who doesn't even know anything about my situation. Thanks again anyway I appreciate your reply...Happy new year

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Minamana said:
Please let me know who ever experience the same situation as mine PLEASE reply just so worried about this Medical thing... is the Medical for PR the same as the medical when you are applying job here in Canada (when your applying from different country)??? Just in case its different... what we should accomplish for PR medical requirement is there an xray there (the thing is that I have a primary complex (like I had it when I was a little kid but the scar always appear (as in always) in the xray ( but I am not sick coz If I am sick I wouldn't be allowed to enter Canada I had so much check up when I came here but proven that it's only a scar? Do you think I have to do the same procedure I did before in back home and my biggest concern is does it delay my application for PR or chances to get refused??? Do I have to tell the doctor right away so they have the idea of what I have been through before???Thanksomuch...any reply would be appreciated PLEASE...

i read your post carefully and i dnt think so it is a serious issue, i have gone under medical examination for PR application.
First Tip answer their questions clearly, do not hide anything which he/she asked. Second they take xray but the purpose of xray is to check that ur bones are alright, means u dnt have major bone fracture. As you said it is only the scar so i dnt think so it cause PR refusal. You only get refusal if your disease is danger for public. like aids.
They check your bones, weight, height, eye sight,blood pressure,blood sample & urine. So just relax when you go under through medical exam.

best of luck

Minamana

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
thankyousomuch asad really appreciate it so much...now I'm a bit relieved...thanks again...Happy New Year!

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Minamana said:
thankyousomuch asad really appreciate it so much...now I'm a bit relieved...thanks again...Happy New Year!
welcome