+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR landing appointment question - WEB form not clear

priya_98

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi,

I recieved a COPR in which the instructions were two options to complete the PR landing:
a. by calling the number given in the letter.
b. by crossing a port of entry in my case it would be niagara

i choose the first option and call the cic number. it was an automatic option and there was a long list of information that i need to email (automatice machine gave me the email id as well. i did an email with all the information. After 4 days, i have recieved an email saying that i need to submit the information at the WEB FORM. this was the link that i clicked and a form opened (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx[URL]https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx)[/URL]

On this page i am not clear which option of "Type of application/enquiry" do i need to select as nothing is there "appointment related". Did anyone use this link for appointment booking? please advise.

They did not mention any instructions in the email regarding this. Can someone suggest if they have done in past?

Your response is much appreciated.

Regards
priya

priya_98

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
After selecting this option "permanent residence applied online" , it ask further selection from Type of application dropdown. This dropdown has only one entry "Permanent resident (applied online) - express entry". I dont think this is applicable for my case as i am looking for my parents PR landing appointment booking. They are sponsored by me,

Any one please help

ggajan

Aug 17, 2019
I had similar issue for my mom. I had selected "Verification of documents".. I got a response saying that wait for more information or decision by a date. I think it's a standard response so confusing. Hope my mom can get her appointment. Seems this webform process is very confusing.

foxtrot44

Nov 8, 2023
After selecting this option "permanent residence applied online" , it ask further selection from Type of application dropdown. This dropdown has only one entry "Permanent resident (applied online) - express entry". I dont think this is applicable for my case as i am looking for my parents PR landing appointment booking. They are sponsored by me,

Any one please help
We are having exactly this issue. When trying to fill out a web form to add a document to our permanent resident application, we run into an issue of not having an option that describes our situation. We are in Canada, permanent residents applied online in Canada class spousal sponsored, but it is not under express entry. It gives us the option of selecting "permanent residence applied online", but then it asks for further selection from the Type of application dropdown. This dropdown has only one entry option "Permanent resident (applied online) - express entry". And then it won't let us go any further. We tried some of the other options, but none of them ultimately applied to our basic situation. They all seem to be some sort of special entry system.