+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Interview, Submission of documents in visa center

keiley

Jan 23, 2020
Hello, I am already scheduled for a PR interview next week here in Vancouver. My daughter is in Philippines. There are documents that they need to send in Visa Center there like the letter from immigration, her passport etc. I would like to ask if do I need to send my passport to Philippines? I am also the accompanying parent, I will pick her up in Philippines. What other documents do I need to send there? Should I also send my passport in Edmonton?

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
Hello, I am already scheduled for a PR interview next week here in Vancouver. My daughter is in Philippines. There are documents that they need to send in Visa Center there like the letter from immigration, her passport etc. I would like to ask if do I need to send my passport to Philippines? I am also the accompanying parent, I will pick her up in Philippines. What other documents do I need to send there? Should I also send my passport in Edmonton?
Hi, congrats on the interview first.
Also I think for you, it would be you sending your docs to Edmonton, and you child docs would be going to Philippines,
I am not really sure about it. but mostly this is the way it works. coz your visa center is in Canada and as of you child is philippines.
Also can you let us all know what pathway you applied and your timelines. We are lot anticipated applicants waiting here too.
would like to know how the interview goes and what kind of questions where there too.
Good luck with it.
god bless.

Reactions: keiley

keiley

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, congrats on the interview first.
Also I think for you, it would be you sending your docs to Edmonton, and you child docs would be going to Philippines,
I am not really sure about it. but mostly this is the way it works. coz your visa center is in Canada and as of you child is philippines.
Also can you let us all know what pathway you applied and your timelines. We are lot anticipated applicants waiting here too.
would like to know how the interview goes and what kind of questions where there too.
Good luck with it.
god bless.

thank you very much. My interview will be next week. I got confused on where to send the documents needed. I applied in interim pathway for caregivers. I will send my passport to Edmonton? And my daughter in Visa center located in our country right ?
There are no instructions regarding it. thanks for responding.

keiley

Jan 23, 2020
Congratulations!!
Can you share you timeline, please?
hi I applied last May 2019 for Permant Residency through Interim pathway. I got my medical last December, and last week I received letter for PR interview. And I was given 30 days to submit document (daughter in Philippines) after my landing appointment.

Jd0928

May 31, 2019
Congrats keiley!You need to attend your landing interview first, the next day you can send your daughter's passport and other docs to visa center

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
I was called for a PR interview. Im a sinp applicant aor april 2019. Little bit tensed about the interview . Is there anyone who have experience about interview on PR Application. Pls share your experience.

Jd0928

May 31, 2019
Hi immig95, dont worry it will be just a confirmation of your pr details, are you going to vancouver?

Last edited:
Reactions: immig95

Zhykelly

Feb 27, 2020
hi I applied last May 2019 for Permant Residency through Interim pathway. I got my medical last December, and last week I received letter for PR interview. And I was given 30 days to submit document (daughter in Philippines) after my landing appointment.
Congrats! Is the day of your PR interview is also the day of your landing appointment?
My husband already have COPR and passport stamped as immigrant but he’s still waiting for his appoinment.
Thats why i dont know when to send our passports as dependents of my husband.

Jd0928

May 31, 2019
Hi zhykelly, if your husband is the principal, inland application, and he already got his copr and passport had been stamped, that only means his appointment is done. If he has dependents outside canada, they only have 30 days to send their passports for their visa counterfoil!

Zhykelly

Feb 27, 2020
Hi zhykelly, if your husband is the principal, inland application, and he already got his copr and passport had been stamped, that only means his appointment is done. If he has dependents outside canada, they only have 30 days to send their passports for their visa counterfoil!
Last Jan 2020 was supposed to be his landing appointment in Edmonton but he was not entertained by the immig. Officer because he was not able to bring his requiremnts.
Before the appoinmnt schedule, my husband mistakenly sent his passport to Ottawa office. Maybe he was confused of the instructions given to him.

2 days after the scheduled appointment, he received his passport with stamped “immigrant” and also copr sent from Ottawa office. But the copr doesn’t have signature yet of the immig. officer. That’s why he’s still waiting for his 2nd landing appointment schedule.

Orange0616

Oct 15, 2020
I was called for a PR interview. Im a sinp applicant aor april 2019. Little bit tensed about the interview . Is there anyone who have experience about interview on PR Application. Pls share your experience.
Hi! Did you receive any update for your interview? We just enquired 2 days ago and found out we are also qued for an interview! (We are filipinos working here in Singapore, applied under SINP w/job offer, AOR- Sept 2019) All the while we thought we are just waiting for the result of our procedural fairness letter issued last September 2020. We were issued a PFL because they are suspecting our job offer in Saskachuwen is not genuine which was Already defended well by our Lawyer. But still, no response to that up to now.. 3 months since we last submitted our reply. So im not sure if the interview is for the purpose of verifying our response to the PFL or to check the genuiness of our common law partnership as what everyone else is saying to this forum. It is definitely prolonging the agony and the pain of waiting is too much!!! Can we reconnect via whatsapp? Anyone on the same boat as me?

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi! Did you receive any update for your interview? We just enquired 2 days ago and found out we are also qued for an interview! (We are filipinos working here in Singapore, applied under SINP w/job offer, AOR- Sept 2019) All the while we thought we are just waiting for the result of our procedural fairness letter issued last September 2020. We were issued a PFL because they are suspecting our job offer in Saskachuwen is not genuine which was Already defended well by our Lawyer. But still, no response to that up to now.. 3 months since we last submitted our reply. So im not sure if the interview is for the purpose of verifying our response to the PFL or to check the genuiness of our common law partnership as what everyone else is saying to this forum. It is definitely prolonging the agony and the pain of waiting is too much!!! Can we reconnect via whatsapp? Anyone on the same boat as me?
What's your WhatsApp?