+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR inland online application returned

Claramel

Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone, i just received a notification that my PR application has been returned. I applied through online portal. There were two fields which were marked as ‘incomplete’ :

1. proof of payment - incomplete
I’ve uploaded the payment receipt ( the one that has the barcode ) which i paid on september,2020. The ammount is correct as i’ve checked i paid for spousal, processing fee, rfpf, biometrics and also open work permit. Total cad 1,390.
ircc didn’t give me any explanation why it was marked as incomplete. Although i’ve used the payment receipt in the previous pr application in 2020 which was also returned to me for different reason but it hasn’t processed yet. Does anyone been through similiar situation?

2. consent / online signature - incomplete

if anyone have been through similiar situations please let me know. I’ve contacted ircc asking for the explanation as well.

thank you very much.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
No idea about your payment receipt, but for the signatures - the forms you have to upload (Imm1344 and Imm5532 I think?) You need to print off and sign and scan them and upload. Yes, it's an absolute must, even if it says in places you don't have to. All apps without signatures are returned.

Reactions: YVR123

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hi everyone, i just received a notification that my PR application has been returned. I applied through online portal. There were two fields which were marked as ‘incomplete’ :

1. proof of payment - incomplete
I’ve uploaded the payment receipt ( the one that has the barcode ) which i paid on september,2020. The ammount is correct as i’ve checked i paid for spousal, processing fee, rfpf, biometrics and also open work permit. Total cad 1,390.
ircc didn’t give me any explanation why it was marked as incomplete. Although i’ve used the payment receipt in the previous pr application in 2020 which was also returned to me for different reason but it hasn’t processed yet. Does anyone been through similiar situation?

2. consent / online signature - incomplete

if anyone have been through similiar situations please let me know. I’ve contacted ircc asking for the explanation as well.

thank you very much.
With the payment receipt for the OWP, did you pay for both the Open Work Permit Fee and the Open Work Permit Holder Fee? Should have been around $255 total for those two. The very first application I submitted, I forgot the Open Work Permit Holder Fee ($100) so I had to add that the second time on a second receipt I submitted. They didn't tell me what I was missing, I went back through the Online Payment Portal and realized that's what I forgot.

Re: the signatures, make sure you look at the Application Checklist, because it has a step by step and notes each section that MUST have signatures.