+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

Jun 19, 2020
No, They didn't email me after you apply for sin u can get a letter by mail.
Okay. When did you apply for SIN? After 4th June? And in how many days you got the rejection mail? They says to give them at-least 20days to process it...I applied today in the Morning...not sure what to do next!

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Okay. When did you apply for SIN? After 4th June? And in how many days you got the rejection mail? They says to give them at-least 20days to process it...I applied today in the Morning...not sure what to do next!
U will get mail in 8 to 10 days. Yeah after 4th june i applied.

Shaaad

Jun 20, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm really hoping someone can help me out with my case. I sponsored my mom's PR application, which was approved in February. She was visiting me in Canada at the time, and unfortunately I didn't take her to do the flag poling procedure at the border, which I now wish I had done. Instead, we sent an email to request a landing appointment, and while waiting for a response, Covid hit and everything shut down. We have sent multiple landing requests over the past 3 months, with no responses other than generic ones. Yesterday, we finally heard that "client is ineligible for an in-Canada landing at this time." I have no idea what this means and why she isn't eligible. There is no mention of eligibility criteria on the IRCC website. Has anyone had a similar case? Her CoPR expires in September.
The anxiety of this entire process has been unbearable.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi everyone, I'm really hoping someone can help me out with my case. I sponsored my mom's PR application, which was approved in February. She was visiting me in Canada at the time, and unfortunately I didn't take her to do the flag poling procedure at the border, which I now wish I had done. Instead, we sent an email to request a landing appointment, and while waiting for a response, Covid hit and everything shut down. We have sent multiple landing requests over the past 3 months, with no responses other than generic ones. Yesterday, we finally heard that "client is ineligible for an in-Canada landing at this time." I have no idea what this means and why she isn't eligible. There is no mention of eligibility criteria on the IRCC website. Has anyone had a similar case? Her CoPR expires in September.
The anxiety of this entire process has been unbearable.
In which province do you live?

Shaaad

Jun 20, 2020
I
Isuggest you to send emails to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Hopefully you will have PR confirmation email soon.
I've emailed both of those addresses many times. Not a single response.

If you don't mind me asking, your parent's case, did they also receive their PRs through the sponsorship program? Because I'm starting to think my mom's ineligibility might be because of the program through which she got her PR, though it makes no sense... I can't think of any other reason why they've decided she is not eligible

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I've emailed both of those addresses many times. Not a single response.

If you don't mind me asking, your parent's case, did they also receive their PRs through the sponsorship program? Because I'm starting to think my mom's ineligibility might be because of the program through which she got her PR, though it makes no sense... I can't think of any other reason why they've decided she is not eligible
My parents have received their PRs through PGP 2019 program.

Shaaad

Jun 20, 2020
My parents have received their PRs through PGP 2019 program.
Thanks for the info. Did you submit a web form to change their address to Canada when they came to visit? I didn't do that. Maybe that's why the officer processing her case made a mistake of thinking she is outland.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Thanks for the info. Did you submit a web form to change their address to Canada when they came to visit? I didn't do that. Maybe that's why the officer processing her case made a mistake of thinking she is outland.
Yes, we did.

Bummeis

Jun 3, 2017
Hi all. I received my COPR and the single entry PR visa back in Feb. They expire on 4 Sept. I haven't been able to leave my country and reach Canada (and it's not looking like it's gonna happen before the expiry date).

I've informed the IRCC about my inability to travel at the moment, but only received a generic auto reply. I'm very worried about what'll happen after the expiry date if I couldn't get there. And I haven't been contacted regarding a phone interview or anything. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.