Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
I was asked to give new photos, seems the one made by Chez Michel was not compliant. But at the photo store the guy told us it was a trick to delay PR card delivery lets see. Whats also weird the request was only for my son and I ... Not my husband main applicant

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
I was asked to give new photos, seems the one made by Chez Michel was not compliant. But at the photo store the guy told us it was a trick to delay PR card delivery lets see. Whats also weird the request was only for my son and I ... Not my husband main applicant
I did my photos at Mr Henry. And a couple of my friends did the same for their families. We had no issues. But they are indeed having delays with sending the PR cards. For my friends, some family members received their cards while others didn’t.

Hope everything works out soon for you and your family!

Reactions: Maple bonbon Sirop

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
I did my photos at Mr Henry. And a couple of my friends did the same for their families. We had no issues. But they are indeed having delays with sending the PR cards. For my friends, some family members received their cards while others didn’t.

Hope everything works out soon for you and your family!
Finally we resent for all of us and few days later my husband received his card... Hopefully we (my son and I) will follow with resubmission ...

Reactions: ayeetee