+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Holder To Be - Will I be eligible for COVID 19 CERB?

Smitbhavsar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
I have gross income of CAD 5012 and net income of CAD 4600 in last 3 months. Do they consider my gross income Or net income for the eligibility of CERB. I am at home since last one month as such my clinic is closed due to corona pandemic. Do i will be eligible for CERB. Please some one help. Waiting for solution

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I have gross income of CAD 5012 and net income of CAD 4600 in last 3 months. Do they consider my gross income Or net income for the eligibility of CERB. I am at home since last one month as such my clinic is closed due to corona pandemic. Do i will be eligible for CERB. Please some one help. Waiting for solution
Gross income. Sounds like you're eligible.

Read the details here - https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/benefits/apply-for-cerb-with-cra.html

Reactions: Smitbhavsar

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
On March 17th of this year you were asking whether you would be let in to canada with a work permit from India - then you posted that the clinic you have been working at was closed on April 2 because of COVID-19. Now you are saying you made $5000 in the past 3 months.

What exactly is the truth here? Note that if you apply and receive CERB, it doesn't mean that you are actually eligible. The government will start looking into who applied for it fraudulently and will make you pay all of that money back.

Just something to keep in mind ;)

Reactions: Smitbhavsar

Smitbhavsar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
On March 17th of this year you were asking whether you would be let in to canada with a work permit from India - then you posted that the clinic you have been working at was closed on April 2 because of COVID-19. Now you are saying you made $5000 in the past 3 months.

What exactly is the truth here? Note that if you apply and receive CERB, it doesn't mean that you are actually eligible. The government will start looking into who applied for it fraudulently and will make you pay all of that money back.

Just something to keep in mind ;)
Yup I am aware of it... Thanks for your information