Med's Request
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-04-2016
I hope they bring more and more Pundits to boost our fading economy.

Kota1978

Jan 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2015
Med's Request
24-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
07-Mar-2016
Interview........
RPRF email on Mar-03-2016, paid same day.
Passport Req..
14-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-May-2016
LANDED..........
15-May-2016--Yipee!!!!
ethanriar said:
I hope they bring more and more Pundits to boost our fading economy.
See...Now your heart changed... +1 for you..

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
viju_108 said:
Thanks Kiranmayi ji, I talked with temple president and accountant, they are ready to issue T4 slips and payroll stubs, I am going to pay tax for 2015, And in June I will finish one year over here, I inquired in SINP(Sask Imm Nominee Program), they told me that I am eligible to qualify for SINP, I am going to apply soon, once I will get SINP, I will get additional 600 points for it, in my Express entry profile. I have one clarification, If I apply for PR in Express entry based on CEC after my SINP, and CIC accept my file for PR(as my application is within Canada), will I get open work permit ? what is bridge open work permit ? Please Guide.
Your temple has an accountant and he didn't file T4s?
The deadline for filing T4s was March 2nd, did they not plan to declare you for tax purposes? don't they file return for the temple? Hopefully their side is done properly because it sure doesn't sound like it is and it is not that easy to fix (they need to pay EI, CPP to Canada for your employment, they need to deduct from your income your portion of EI and CPP contributions, and they need to disclose that they employed you and paid you on their return...

If they don't do it properly it will negatively impact your PR application so make sure they do...

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
viju_108 said:
Thanks Kiranmayi ji, I talked with temple president and accountant, they are ready to issue T4 slips and payroll stubs, I am going to pay tax for 2015, And in June I will finish one year over here, I inquired in SINP(Sask Imm Nominee Program), they told me that I am eligible to qualify for SINP, I am going to apply soon, once I will get SINP, I will get additional 600 points for it, in my Express entry profile. I have one clarification, If I apply for PR in Express entry based on CEC after my SINP, and CIC accept my file for PR(as my application is within Canada), will I get open work permit ? what is bridge open work permit ? Please Guide.

Sent you Personal Message.

MAINDIA

Apr 22, 2016
apardhamija said:
Dear Pandit Ji:
I can help : NOC Code for religious workers : 4154
Get a good immigration consultant and then only apply. If need a contact of a real good immigration consultant do send me a message inbox.
My consultant has helped me in all my applications and also helped all my friends from India. The charges are also lesser than other law firms.

Let me know if you need the contact details.
Hi apardhamija....i have been looking for a good consultant can you please message me his details plzz

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
EE is a first step previous to apply trough CEC/FSW/FST streams.

You first need to meet CEC requirements, fill out an EE profile and hope to get enough score to obtain an invitation to apply.

Sincerely, without LMIA or PNP Invitation is hard to get ITA.

Anyways you start creating your EE profile and see what happens.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/

For CEC or being working in Canada, no funds are required, if you write 0, as someone told here, when asked about funds you won't need to provide bank statements.

T4 and payment stubs are usually not needed, excepts CIC wants to confirm your job.

Some questions:
- Do you have a WP?
- Your employer should have provide T4 slips and payroll stubs.
- You should fill tax return out, even if it's not compulsory, to support your PR application.

Your bank statements hardly can be probe of employment payments, just if wire transfer show employer name could help.
but when you try come to cnada tool, no code is generated for express entry? how to create a EE profile then