+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR For international students these days in BCn

Noor_10

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello all,
I passed 12th in india and then i came here and did 2 year diploma.
It will be five years for me being in Canada in September and i still have not filed for my PR. The reason behind it is because of the CSR SCORE being raised every draw. These days the cut off for EE- international graduates is 104 which has got very hard for all my fellow friends too to beat.
I have 2 years of experience as a manager in food industry along with clb level 7 which gets me around 92 points in bcpnp.
I am trying hard to get clb level 9(which seems impossible thou) which will boost my points upto 100.
One more thing, one of my friend also told me to get assessed my 12th grade by wes which will give me additional 4 points. I am sure about this thou because i have heard people getting points for higher studies.
I tried doing research on this too and found out that they do assess 12th grade certificates and they have made these changes on 1dec 2018. So, i am pretty confuse. Kinldy let me know what should i do? Because 104 is pretty hard to acquire. And moreover, canadian government may change this year due to elections. Will that effect us ?
Thank you.

Noor_10

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Okay!
Looking at my situation what do you think what should i do? Or how can i increase my points?
Thank you.