FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I been working in Nationalized Indian bank from last 7 years out of 5 years as clerical and 2 years in officer cadre. What are the scope of getting PR through Aipp and express entry program?

Rishi2843

Oct 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Aipp has needs a valid job offer from employer, so my experience as banker can be counted for other fields so that i can apply under aipp?
You would only be hired based on you skills and education. Banking jobs will certainly not show up on AIPP. There are too many people competing for bank and finance jobs who already have PR or citizenship.

Rishi2843

Oct 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So the experience i have gained over the period of time has no benefit? Thanks for mentioning about skills and education.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So the experience i have gained over the period of time has no benefit? Thanks for mentioning about skills and education.
As said unlikely there would be an employer through AIPP for any banking job so you should focus on EE or PNP to see if you qualify just for PR.

Whether it would be easy to get a job in banking in Canada a whole different question but again unlikely you could secure any job offer from outside of Canada in advance of getting PR. Employers are simply not willing to invest time and effort when they have plenty of candidates already resident.

search for a match with your experience/job duties here

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

Last edited: